Killin the bitches

RECAP

At the mall violet,jane,and Sally met brittny.as in pay back violet spills her hot coffee all over brittny.

Violet stated when she came home 'I am going to kill her later'

---------------back to story-----------------

Jane's p.o.v

I saw violet going out into the forrest in her slender form . I senced blood lust coming from her I think Jeff and Ben scenced it too so they backed off.

Violet' p.o.v

I teleported to Brittany's mansion I see her cheating on her boyfriend with other football players.i teleport in her room,my tentacles rise getting ready to strike.she finally relizes I am in the room till she screams but I cut that off when I tear her and the jock!s body apart.

I teleport out of there and I hear her parents scream and is also hear the police coming so I teleport to the mansion.

Jeff noticed I came but when he saw the blood covering my body he backed off.i head to my room to take a shower and change.then I finally went to sleep.

-------_-------- next day-----------------

I went downstairs and saw that the news was on and it was about brittny getting murderd.jane turns to me and said "you did it did't you" 'yep serves that bitch and she is going to hell'

Every body started laughing