Chapter One||~~~

Keith laid there, in the hot summer sun, completely passed out. The only sound he could hear were the waves crashing softly, into the crusty sand.

Suddenly his eyes snapped open, his dark eyes frantically searched the area around him.

"Where in hell am I?" He muttered aloud too himself. Rapidly, he stood up, ignoring the sudden head-rush.

His eyes then again, scanned the perimeter,and spotted his Lion, Red. For his small victory a sly smirk appeared on his face.

"Thank god," Keith said in relief as he climbed into the Lion, he began to try and start the spacecraft, "Now I can go ho-"

Yet, Red didn't move at all, and nothing else seemed to work. Keith face palmed in his failure.

"Okay." Keith heaved, "Just need to stay calm."

"I'm lost in the middle of nowhere but, at least I'm not dead!" Keith commented sarcastically. As he then exited the Lion, and tried to start finding shelter, food, and water.

•.•.•

"Good news Princess, we have found the locations of the Red, Green, and Yellow Lions!" Coran cheered.

The Castle of Lions remained in tack after the warp was sabotaged. Luckily, the Castle was warped onto the friendly planet of Azarath.

((Yes I went there))

"That's excellent Coran, but what about the others?" Allura replied, questioning the safety of her Paladins.

"I'm afraid that their systems may have crashed or have been damaged." Coran frowned, "But who knows Shiro and Lance could be on the same planet as some of the others!"

Allura let out a sigh, as she then started help repair the control systems that were slightly damaged.

•.•.•

Keith had everything settled, at least he thought he did. I mean he had a running water supply from a nearby lake. Found a cave the seemed to be empty, and he also had food.

So what was Keith missing?

Friends.

The pain that Keith had when being isolated in the desert was painful. Keith didn't talk much, but that didn't mean he didn't enjoy others company.

Sure their was a lot of times when he judged wanted a certain person to shut up for a moment, yet he still is human.

Keith let out a sigh, as he saw clouds start to release rain from above him.

Hurrying back into the somewhat cold Red. He took a moment to think about his team.

Shiro would most likely be talking about everything was going to be fine. Pidge, well they might be thinking about their Bæ, wifi.

Hunk... Hunk, would be eating food. And, well, Lance, pretty boy would probably be crying for the lack of hair products on this island. Or complaining about he missed his mirror.

Maybe, just maybe, Keith had him all wrong. Lance could be thinking about his family like he did during training or during missions.

Perhaps Lance would be trying to cheer up the crappy mood Keith was in.

'Why am I thinking about Lance?'

"Stop being so gay,Keith." Keith heaved, while pressing his face into his palm.

Heavy rain clouded over his thoughts, Keith quickly shook his head as he began to prepare his meal.

•.•.•

Pidge was dying. You probably knew how they were dying. Well Pidge was dying because their was no wifi.

Nope, none, nothing, 0, absolutely nothing.

Pidge fell onto their knees in pain, and they looked up at the sky. "WHY!!!!!!!!!!!"

•.•.•

Sorry that this update took forever I had World Series and originally had a 3,000 word chapter that got deleted ;-;