Chapter 8

We were Half way through the second to last episode of the drama, when Kanghae opened the door open in her dressing gown, she didn't look happy.

"Yah, Why are you still watching that drama, you have 5 hours until you have to leave and go to school" She told us.

We looked at each other with our jaws to the ground, We both checked our phones and the time was 2:00am.

"Omo" Changseag said as she looked up at Kanghae, "Can we finish this episode?"

"No!" Kanghae said firmly "You said that 3 episodes ago"

Changseag gave me a sad look and told me that we had to go to bed because it was too late.

I nodded my head in agreement as I washed my face and sat on my bed.

I got out my phone and began texting my mum, all of a sudden I got a call from her.

"Ye- I mean Hello?" I stuttered as I held the phone to my ear.

"Zoe!! How are you?, Are you okay?" She asked sounding worried.

"Woah woah, mum I'm fine, I'm still alive" I reassured her, "Why did you call me?, isn't it like 6:00am over there?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm going to work now..wait, why are you up?, isn't it like 2:00 in the morning?"She asked.

"Uh no reason....anyway, why are you calling"I asked her, yawning.

"Oh I just wanted to tell you that tomorrow night I'm gonna call you because Nan (or Grandma) is coming to visit and she wants to see how you're doing, so we're gonna call" She explained to me.

"Oh ok" I replied "I need to go to bed now I'm pretty tired, Goodnight" I said, sending her kisses.

Finally, I turned off my phone and went fast asleep.

-------------------------

"Yah! Zoe, Wake up, we've gotta go soon" I heard Changseag as she was still fixing up her uniform.

"Can we stay home today" I asked her

"I already asked oma, but we're not allowed to" She replied to me.

I gave out a loud sigh, and slowly got out of my bed.

I crept to the bathroom and took a slow shower and got dressed, I thought the shower would wake me up, but I remained sleepy.

-------------------------

It was already lunch time, I thought it was only 7:00, the day has gone so slow and it was annoying me.

I didn't say a single word to my friends, I didn't get enough sleep, so I was annoyed at everyone and everything, I was getting in trouble more today because I kept talking back to the teacher, she kept giving me warnings.

The bell finally rang and we had our last period, I entered into my class and headed straight for the back seat, I put my bag on the seat net to me so that no one would sit next to me.

Since it was Korean, the teacher was just teaching us about how to read, write and pronounce any korean word we saw, she then handed out worksheets and went through it with the class.

All of the questions were easy, so I answered them on my own and just looked at the teacher as she was speaking at the front of the class.

I looked out the window and I saw that it was night, I looked back at the teacher who was still teaching us.

I walked to the window and saw the city lights on and the car lights flashing.

I turned around and saw everyone leaving with their bags on, I ran to my seat and grabbed mine and rushed out the door with them all.