Seven

H A R R Y

I shut the door, as the infected flooded through the next room looking for us. "I guess we sneak out the back," Niall said taking in sharp breathes. I nodded swallowing the lump in my throat. We cautiously roamed the halls fills with lockers, wondering what high school would have looked like if I ever attended one. "Harry, you following?" Niall asked, I nodded as we slowly crept into another room, looked like the main hall.

I was about to start walking when I heard infected again, "Crap."

Clickers, and runners, everywhere. I tried desperately to sneak over them, I threw a glass bottle distracting them as I crawled to the other side of the hall. I watched as an old student still in their uniform ate up an old body. I looked at it in disgust as other joined in savoring it.

I nearly threw up from the stench and looks of it. I swallowed down the gags, I had and started to crawl again, they didn't notice me as they feed off on their soon to be friend. I slowly opened the door, thankful that it didn't squeak.

"C'mon," I whispered slowly as the snuck in with me. I shut the door and let out a sigh of relief, "I guess we just cut through the classrooms until we find an exit."

We all walked through another classroom, but I heard the doors fly open, seeing a bunch of infected and clickers running everywhere. "Shit," I said running towards another near by room, we all entered and held our backs against the door as they pounded on it. I fumbled as I tried grabbing a metal bar to put on the handles, I slid it through as the wood on the door already started to crack. Bolts, and screws popped out of the door and fell to the floor.

"That's not gonna hold to long." Niall said as we backed up from it, soon our backs met the wall. "Allie, stay away from the door." I demanded slowly as I saw more and more bolts pop out.

"Climb the bleachers," I said putting her on my shoulders, she reached up and reached down. I helped up Niall and gripped Allie's arm. He reached down for me with his long arm. As I climbed up the door flew open and all the infected spilled in, I grabbed my shot gun and pounded the window. It cracked, I gave it one last boot and it opened.

The infected tried climbing up to the bleachers, "C'mon lets go!" I said already pushing them out the window, I jumped out landing on concrete. My foot ached at the impact, thankfully Allie helped me up by gripping my side and putting my arm around her shoulder. We limped together to another near by house and Niall followed. "Inside the house," Niall said as Allie still helped with my walking.

She laid me down on the couch and sat across me on the coffee table. "That went well." Allie said and Niall glared at her, "I'm gonna go bathroom." She said excusing herself. Niall sat rubbing his dirty hands around his temples. "What now Niall?" I said, due to the failure we at trying to get the battery.

"Somebody had the same idea and they stole my shit," he said raising his voice. "Then what the hell is plan B?" I said starting to raise my voice too. "You better be thankful that you're still drawing breathe Harry. That was

plan A, B, C, all the way to fucking Z. And furthermore tell Louis he can do this shit job-" I cut him off automatically, "Don't you bring Louis into this!"

He kicked the wall. "He can shove it right up his-" he stopped, looking behind me. I turned to see what he was looking at. I saw a person dangling on a rope tightly by the neck tied on the ceiling fan. "Christ," I whispered.

I looked at him, "Did you know him or something?" He looked down, "Liam." He said coldly, and distant.

"Who the hell is Liam?" I said, "He was my partner, Liam Payne. He was the only idiot that would wear a shirt like that too." He said taking out a knife, he reached up rubbing the blade across the rope making his body fall to the floor. His eyes started to water.