Chapter one: found eachother

A/n: so you are a YouTuber with close to 2 million subscribers. On YouTube you do beauty, diy, life hacks, funny little videos and vlogs. You are going to vidcon cause you are on a panel for viral videos. One of your videos went viral cause you were trying to do your makeup on the trampoline then the trampoline flipped over. You were excited to do a panel but you secretly wanted to meet the Dolan twins (Ethan the most ) and that's were the book begins.

Y/n pov
You thought to yourself wow everything is happening so fast! First my video went viral, then you got a million followers on all your social media. Then now your coming up to 2 million. Now you are about to do a panel with the other people who videos went viral and they are much bigger youtubers then you but you are still gonna have fun.

"Y/n what are you doing your are going on in five seconds. Oh sorry I was just remembering random stuff.

You guys did a Q&A and talked about random things on the panel.

After the show you were invited to go to a after party. All the YouTubers are gonna go there.

You were listening to some music and dancing with some other youtubers like mylifeiseva, alishamarie, rclbeauty101 and many other people

Till all of a moment someone behind you trips on a cord a spills red fruit punch on you. ( you are wearing a wight dress) once you look up you see Ethan Dolan!

"Shit I am so sorry about this here I will come help wash it off in the bathroom." Says Ethan you were looking deeply into his eyes thinking he is even cuter in person. Then Grayson screams

"Good job bro you spilt my drink on the hot girl you were staring at all night" both of you turn bright red and starts to walk to the bathroom in embarrassment. 

A/n I am not good at spelling at all so be free to correct me for the future and how are you liking the very first chapter in the book I am making.