Chapter 19 wedding

So today is the big day the day were you and Ethan get married. You think to yourself "how did I end up here when I first started YouTube I was happy with the 20 views I got. But when I posted the viral video and it went viral I could not handle it I almost fainted. I remember running down stairs to show my mom and dad how fast the video is blowing up. They were so happy for me they brought me out for ice cream. When you got your ice cream you saw a couple of fans they were so sweet. They said things like your so funny did it hurt falling off the trampoline and your makeup looks way better when your not on the trampoline doing it. I am always gonna remember that day. Literally right after you got ice cream you got a message from vidcon saying if I wanted to do a panel so of course I said yes. The after party of vidcon was the best cause I met Ethan but of course he spilt that drink all over me and that dress is now in the dump. But when Grayson screamed out loud good job bro you spilt my drink on that hot girl you were staring at all night. I was flattered and embarrass so I was really red and I could tell Ethan was too. But when he cleaned me off and gave me his jacket I knew I was in love but out of no were he kissed me it was the best feeling ever. The first date was amazing  you kept teasing him like pretending a shark was behind him that was the best but the best part was when he gave me the neckless and he asked to be his girlfriend how could I say no. When he made me go to y/b/f/n to make the surprise that was one of the best night ever. That night he invited me to Hawaii. Hawaii was amazing you lost your virginity there and now you have two beautiful baby girls. Every thing was perfect with the tca sand now I am getting married.

You, Cameron and y/b/f/n went out for a bachelorette party you guys went to the club and danced all night. The day after Cameron and y/b/f/n helped you get ready.  Your makeup, your hair, your dress, your bouquet everything was perfect. Isabelle and Gabriella were the flower girls but they are only six months so y/b/f/n and cam holds them. They are wearing a very light orange colour dress. Everything is ready you are lignin up and you can almost see Ethan. You guys start to walk once you get to Ethan he says

"you look amazing I am so happy I get to marry you. 

Do you Ethan grant Dolan take y/n to be your wife

I do

Do you y/f/n take Ethan to be your husband

I do

You may kiss the bride."(I am not sure if it goes like that but deal with it)

You guys start kissing

"Come on y/n now for our honey moon

We're are we going

We are going to Paris for the week.

Really hopefully all that French class will pay off."

A/n I am sorry for this chapter it's really bad.