Chapter 4: His Secret pt 1

Ummm hmmm I'm stuck dammit >:(. Its no fair I tried so hard to remember I even re-watched the first 72 episodes of Fairy Tail. Must think. ;-; can't think. Halp. Ok whatever let's try. ;-; Yes last time in Boise now I have a little connection to the airport OK OK I have to add more OK now let's start. GUYS IM HOOOOME YAYAYAY NOW I HAVE WIFI WOOOHOOO OK ONTO THE STORY AGAIN.
-----------_----------_----------_-----------_----------

3rd POV
It was a nice day today, the sun was shining the birds weren't crying and Natsu and Gray weren't fighting. "Wow that's a sight for sore eyes." An older blonde haired male boomed. Natsu and Gray weren't fighting they were actually having a normal conversation. Everyone in the guild watched intentively as the rivals talked. Soon after Loke entered the guild and walked up to Y/N, who had been sitting in the back with her brother and Brie, watching the rivals getting along. "Hey Y/N." Loke walked up to them. The three turned their heads. "Oh its you -_-" They all said. Loke stared at them 0-0, then nodded his head as he flipped his hair out of his eyes and did some face *(o‿−)~☆ that's how his face looked :p*. He tries to hard. "Anyways I was just looking for you." He said to Y/N. Y/N looked confused. "Why?" She asked. "Im taking a job and I was wondering if you'd join me." He said in his flirty voice. Ethan gave Loke a death glare, to which Loke cowered back a bit. Y/N smirked and said, "Sure, but on one condition." Ethan looked at Y/N surprised she would even say yes. "And what may that be?" Loke asked. "That you tell me your secret." She said. Loke had a scared look on his face which he quickly covered up. "And what secret is that?" Loke asked. Y/N looked at Loke and said, "I know your hiding something and I want to know what it is." She said. "Ethan does too." She said pointing to her brother. "Go on the job with me and you'll find out." Loke said. Y/N looked at her brother, then at Brie. The two gave her looks meaning 'Do it if you must' Y/N nodded. "Fine." She said. She stood up grabbed Loke's wrist and dragged him out the guild just as Erza entered.

Y/N's POV
Loke is special I know this but I can't put my finger on... Danmit what is it. What is he hiding. I thought as I dragged him to the train station. He ordered the tickets and got us cheap tickets using his flirty ways. I gotta admit they sometimes come in handy. Once we got on the train I decided to ask him about the job. "So what's this job anyways?" I asked. Loke glasses flashed a light as he smirked and said, "Were going to a ball." I looked at him confused. "And why are we going to a ball for the request?" I asked. "Were supposed to retrieve a ring." He said. I grabbed the request from his hands. And looked at it. It read: Retrieve this ring from the Dandensei ball. Reward: 80,000 jewel.

"Not bad playboy." I said as I gave him back the request. Soon we arrived at a station and got off the train. I remembered that we had to get clothes for this ball considering what I was wearing now would for sure not work. "Ok Loke we need to get some dress clothes." I said. He nodded. "I wonder how beautiful you'll look then." He said as I dragged him to some shop that had tuxes and dresses. "Ok let's grab something and go." I said as I quickly pulled him into the store.

~Time Skip~

After ten minutes I settled on a F/C dress that reached to my ankles. It was flowy so I wouldn't feel so immobile. Loke wore a black tux with some black dress shoes, white socks, and a black and white tie. After we paid for our outfits and changed we went to the ball. We had to pretend to be a couple as we entered so the people wouldn't be suspicious. "Oh honey your so funny." I said in a fancy way. "And your so beautiful." Loke said back. I kept a fake smile as we entered the ball. Once inside my smile dropped. "Ok let's find where the ring is." I said walking to the room the man who requested us said it would be. It was unlocked so we both slipped in and closed the door behind us. I quickly noticed the ring and walked up to grab it. "Wait." Loke said. "Don't go trying to grab it when you don't know if there may be traps or not." He finished. I nodded and used my card magic to see if there were any traps. My magic had gotten better since Cana had been learning card magic. I learned a few new tricks from her. Once the coast was clear I grabbed the ring and gave it to Loke who stuffed it in his pocket. I smiled and we both left the room and the ball all together. We went back to the man who had requested us and gave him the ring. He gave us our reward and we were soon on a train on our way home.

3rd POV

After an hour on the train Loke spoke up. "I promised myself not to tell anyone." He said to Y/N. Y/N just looked at him confused. "Not tell anyone what?" She asked. "My secret."
---------_----------_----------_--------_--------_-----

I'm so tired guys *yawns* but here you go. A very bad chapter. I would've worked harder but I'm so tired. And I had to update a chapter sooner or later. Ok see you guys on Monday. Bye.
Humane-Author