A lot of pacing and worrying

"Can you find the security office?" Coulson asked Fitz, who was tapping into Transia's security feed in Coulson's office.

   He nodded.

"Wait," Lincoln said.

  "Is that Giyera?" Fitz asked as a man appeared on the screen.

 "That's him. I'd know his face anywhere," Simmons replied, and I could hear  a bit of contempt in her voice.

  I opened my mouth to speak, but Fitz answered my question before I even asked it.

   "He's an Inhuman working for Hydra. Has telekenesis. Pure evil," He said, and I could tell he hated him.

  I raised an eyebrow.

"Fitz hates him extremely since he tortured me," Simmons said.

  I glanced at Fitz and he looked as if he wanted to punch something just from that thought.

  "You hear what Andrew was saying, Lincoln? Even he thinks he's serving some higher purpose," Coulson said.

   "Yeah. Maybe it's true, then. Maybe Daisy and Charles were brought together for a reason," Lincoln said.

   "Could be. Also, could be you all are crazy and this is pointless and nothing we see here will make any sense," Coulson said and started to turn towards the screen, just in time to see this creepy-looking dude wearing some sort of black coat thing.

    But from the look on everyone else's face, he was more than just some dude to them.

   "Okay, why am I the only one who has no clue who this dude is?" I asked.

"Was that Ward?" Lincoln asked.

   "Unfortunately... I think that's something else," Fitz said.

"First of all, who is Ward?" I asked, feeling completely lost.

   "He used to be on our team, until we found out he was a lying, murderous traitor. He died on an alien planet," Coulson explained.

  "Ah, that clears everything up. Now I have even more questions!" I exclaimed, exasperated. 

"We'll tell you everything later," Coulson said.

 "What is she walking into?" Simmons muttered.

I glanced at the others. I think we were all thinking the same thing.

  "This is too much for her to take on by herself. We have to go help her," Lincoln said.

We all nodded.

  "Agreed. This is definitely not playing out how we hoped," Coulson said. "Fitzsimmons, Lincoln, get ready to go," Coulson said and the three of them nodded and left.

  "Ok, Cori, you're staying here," he said, turning to me.

I nodded, knowing it would be pointless to argue.

   I sighed and turned to leave, then stopped and looked back at Coulson.

  "Sir?" I said quietly.

"Yes?"

  "Just be careful."

********

 Why do I pace so often?

 Well, it helps get my mind off of things.

  I like to do it when I'm bored, impatient, or nervous, and since I was all three while waiting for news on what was happening on the mission, I was pacing a ton.