Hes not dead

"So what happened? Where is he?" Ethan asked us Sarah out of breath. "Let's just say Sarah introduced him to your moms nice silver" I smiled seeing that my shirt ripped and my bra was showing. "Uhh Angelica" Benny said awkwardly "what?" I asked him and he grabbed a shirt from Ethan's closet "your bra is showing." Ethan said and they looked away and I slipped the shirt over mine.

I soon heard movement and my eyes flashed. "What do you have for weapons" Sarah asked as she got the sense someone was coming. We both ran to the door. "Uhh i don't know." Ethan said and him and Benny began looking. "Uhh haha." Ethan said handing Sarah a trophy. "Your debating trophy really. I guess these will work for a while." I said

Looking at my claws and smiling at them and they backed up

Looking at my claws and smiling at them and they backed up. "I spent my life learn how to work these don't worry." I shrugged putting them away. "Hey hey hey. We can make a steak out of this." Benny said holding a hockey stick. "No ,no ,no it's autographed." Ethan said pulling it from Benny and they tugged on it together. "By who?" Benny said trying to look at the stick. "By Ryan Seacrest" Benny said unsatisfied.

"These are great sharp and wooden." Ethan said grabbing pencils. "Oh I'm done you guys can do this on your own. Moms making steak and Ethan thinks we are trying to kill a squirrel vampire." I said walking away from yen door to the window when Benny took my spot by the door.

"Hurry he's coming!" Sarah yelled and I walked back. "Did anyone ever tell you that your a really bad baby sitter." Ethan said to Sarah as she held the door. "Hey I'm new at this." She said then Ethan's phone rang. "Don't answer it." I yelled at Ethan then the door was shaking and I wolf up as soon as the vampire said oh Sarah.

"You answered your phone." I growled and Ethan winced. Soon he was talking to his mom guessing she wanted to talk to Sarah and I took her spot on the door and my hand landed on Benny's and my wolf form left no anger nothing. "What the hell?" I shouted "why did you just turn human wolf up again." Benny asked and I moved away from him and Ethan and stood alone. "Ethan punch Benny." I shouted and Benny stopped "hey hey hey no punching anyone." Benny said holding his hand up and it started to annoy me. "Benny your such a geek a complete nerd." I growled getting angry starting to wolf up. "Your one to talk anime freak." Benny said and that was it.

(Purple not blue eyes)

I growled really loud making Sarah mad cause she was on the phone. "Oh I see the wolfs out poor puppy can get angry without her boyfriend making her mad." The boy said I was about to open my mouth to say something. "At least she's not cold blooded." Benny said and the vampire hissed at him. "Benny shush." I said to him and he slowly nodded. "At least I'm not a mermaid damn I wouldn't be able to shower. " I said making a joke and Benny just looked at me smiling and I smiled back my k9 showing and I hid myself. I'm so ugly wolf form or not I'm not a pretty girl.

Soon the door broke and the boys yelled and I stood up growling and Sarah stabbed him with the trophy. "A debating trophy" he said confused as he was distracted I grabbed Jane and jumped out of the window with her the boys and Sarah followed after. Sarah hid and I protected the boys and Jane.

Soon the vampire boy showed up and I growled at him then Sarah stabbed him and Ethan covered janes eyes. "Okay she may be a lousy babysitter but the was the bomb." Benny said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Good luck cleaning this up before you folks come home." Sarah said as we walked in. "This is nothing." Ethan said awkwardly laughing. "It's amazing she's just asleep now." Sarah said as Jane was fast asleep. "Grandmas magic touch. When I was 6 and scared of robots." Benny started but was cut of by Sarah. "Fascinating but if I can get to Jesse before midnight I can still save Erica." Same said back out of the house. "So the pizza guy, he's dead right?" Ethan asked kinda scared. Not dead, no just in limbo for souls but he won't be back here." Sarah answered Ethan. "Found a survivor" Benny said holding a slice of pizza. "Okay just stay inside, where your safe." Sarah said leaving. "Say hi to Erica for me." Benny said and I just sighed thinking something sparked with Benny "here hold my pizza for me." Benny said handing Ethan his pizza as his phone ran and it was rorey. "Tell your brother to stop calling me." Benny said rolling his eyes. "Step brother dummy." I said mouth full of pizza

"Benny wazzup" rorey said and I giggled. "Wazzzzuuuup." Benny said looking like and idiot. I snagged some more pizza from Ethan as we were sharing the slice. "You guys are lame that's what's up." I said as I found a slice of pizza on the floor and picking it up and sharing with Ethan again. "If I'm so lame how am I chilaxing at the most slamming part in town? Instead of being with my sister who obviously...." I cut rorey off "did we miss something." I said cutting him off Benny was confused. "Did we miss another math event." Ethan questioned as my pizza was snatched by Benny. "No dude. A real party a huge mansion. And mostly all the kids here are seniors. Including the girls. Hey there beautiful. Like what you see." Rorey said and I started busting up laughing. "What are they looking at your blonde hair and glasses. Nice try rorey. Hey Benny like what you see." I said joking around. "Uhh actually yeah." He joked back and I stopped laughing and got silent.

"Guys this party is off the hook." Rorey said "how'd you get in?" Benny asked him and Ethan waited for the answer. "These guys saw me gamer and asked me to come. Oh and Benny your dusk girl is here and she's looking fine. Yeah that's right Angelica dusk girl." rorey said causing me to get up sat at what he said at the end.

Soon a photo was sent. "She's dancing with this hot senior" rorey said I looked down and she was dancing with a vampire. " aye he's kinda hot." I said and Benny looked upset. "Uhh Rory. These seniors are from the drama club are they?"Ethan asked I was confused can't they see the vampires. "Wait you can't see the vampires." I whispered and Benny turned to me. "You can" and I nodded at his question. "Yeah some of them and get this there's gonna be a midnight buffet." Rory said and I growled. "Rory you need to listen." I started "sorry I gotta go. Conga line." Rory said and he hung up.

Benny whistled I turned to him and so did Ethan. "Oh don't say it. Don't cause if you say it well go find that dufus and I'm for one not gonna crash a vampire dinner party " Benny said "cmon Rory is our friend and Angelica brother." Ethan said emphasizing on my name which confused me. "Agh fine. I'll go." Benny said. "Yay thought I was gonna have to go alone." I cheered and I kissed Benny's cheek I turned only to see Ethan smirking and Benny dumbfounded.