Chapter One: Realizing

The sound of Wedding bells could not get out of Dean's head.

'What am I doing?..This isn't right,I'm lying to myself,I Don't wanna live with someone I'm not happy with it's not that i stopped loving Lisa it's that she has changed.. A lot ,but I can't do this to her.'

Dean was thinking to himself ,his train of thoughts were cut as he heard the sound of the door opening he quickly turned it was Sam his younger brother. Sam could tell by Dean's face how nervous and anxious he was and it wasn't in a good way.

"Dean you good? You look like you just saw a ghost". The taller man spoke. Dean quickly answered "yeah I'm good whatcha sayin' Sammy? it's my wedding day .."

Sam raised an eyebrow and said "Exactly Dean this is your wedding day and you don't look that good so if there's something ,anything on your mind let it out! and really Dean lying to me?"

"Lying? I'm not lying why would I fuckin lie!?" Dean replied totally ignoring the first part of what Sam said. "Dean it's ok if your nervous or scared I mean it is your wedding"

Dean had this blank look on his face he wished he could tell Sam that his heart and everything in his body was telling him not not get through with this ,but it was too late.

"Pfft..! Nervous? Scared? I'm Dean fuckin Winchester!"

"Ok whatever Dean keep it to yourself! Just remember that you'll live regretting that you didn't tell me what you felt on this day coz' everything every single little thing makes a difference", Sam said that and gave Dean one of his famous bitch faces. Still Sams words made Dean shiver to his toes.

'What am I doing? I'm hiding stuff from Sammy! When did I ever do that? I always tell Sammy ,I can't keep this to myself I'll go fucking crazy if he leaves me with my thoughts and probably cancel the wedding and cause a huge scene or somthin', Dean was thinking before he could finish he grabbed Sam's arm and told him. "Sammy.. um.. I don't know.. I love Lisa believe me I really do ,but.."

Dean was looking down with tears is his eyes he was feeling like the ground is swallowing him up and he couldn't do anything about it.

"But what? ..Dean don't worry I'm your brother I'm always by your side", Sam said asking for an answer while trying to comfort Dean.

"Sam I don't think I should go through with this. I mean I don't know.. I..um.. Sammy just today I realised that I was forced doing this even tho I'm he one who popped the question it's- it .. she kept throwing hints everyday and I had enough when she did it in front of mom and pops so I just asked her and really never thought about it until today it's ironic huh..?". Sam saw a tear from Dean's forest green eyes rolling from his cheek to his chin until in dropped onto the floor.

Sam was lost of words and shocked he tried to explain and make it easier for Dean ,but he could tell that it was still extremely hard on Dean. "Thanks Sammy I really needed that.. ya know just to get it out and loosen up a little"Dean said in kind of relief.

"So you're still going through with this?" Sam questioned.

"I have no choice Sammy mom 'n pops, Bobby ,Ellen and Jess are all out there her family and not to mention her I can't do this to her I just fucking can't" Dean ranted.

"It's your life Dean not there's and you do have a choice" Sam said as he walked away to the door closing it behind him leaving Dean all alone with his thoughts one agin.

About exactly 30 minutes after Sam and Deans 'important talk' and before the wedding ceremony began Dean was cleaning himself last touches before the big I do's. Suddenly he heard a loud thump and the door of his room opened.

"Sammy I Swear to god if you don't stop with that you're scared and nervous bull we've already talked about this-" Dean stated without realizing that Lisa was at the door the whole time with in her wedding dress looking beautiful as ever.

He quickly calmed himself down and said "Lisa baby what are you doing here? you know it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride on there wedding day before the I do's".

She didn't say anything ,but look at the floor. 'Shit' Dean thought 'this can't be good' .. She finally spoke after lifting her head up and said

"Dean we need to talk.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I'm Shammah and this is my first fic like ever and I love that it's fuckin' Destiel anyway I apologise in advance.

I really hope you like it and I'll probably update once a week idk which day though,enjoy and i appreciate it if you left some comments like ideas and stuff

Vote\share all that stuff ❤️.