3.2

Luke closes the door behind Harry and turns to Michael.

"Dude, can you believe he actually said no?" he asks, taking his boyfriend's hand and leading him back to the bedroom.

"But you-"

Luke lays back down on the bed and pulls Michael on top of him. "Like, they were totally meant to be, and then he goes and blows his chance with him! I just can't believe it!"

"You seemed pretty okay about-"

"Maybe his reason is kind of good I guess, but he just passed up the opportunity with this guy he liked a whole lot and somehow expects me to be okay with it."

"Luke."

"He's one of my best friends, Mikey. I care about him so much.. I only want the best for him.. and.. I think Louis' what's best for him. Maybe he's still caught up about Nick cheating, and he thinks Louis is gonna do the same... but I don't think he is. Louis seems kind of like... a dog, I guess you could say. He seems really lovely and loyal and kind, you know? I just wish Harry could see the same thing I do in him, maybe he'd be a bit happier and a lot more trusting of him."

"Maybe, or it could-"

"But, like, I love him like a brother and all, but he's a bit of an idiot, you know?"

Michael gives up on trying to respond and continues what Harry interrupted.

"I'm probably not gonna yell at him, but I also probably will. I'm clearly very conflicted. What do you-" Luke's words are replaced with a squeak. "Michael! At least tell me you're going to do something before you do it!"

"You haven't shut up for the past five minutes, how could I? Now, from here on out, for the next hour or so, I don't want to hear anything but noises of pleasure from you."