Return of the devil ( 2nd last part)

Rd thought 2 reveal the real dad 2 piyu so he took her 2 the nearby park. Piyu saw her friends and joined them,rd sat on a bench and watched her with smile.
She is pretty and mature girl a voice came from behind. It was payal
Rd : hello teacher
Pa : call me payal
Rd: ummm
Pa : piya told everything abt u and ur wife. And i...
Rd: it's ok.I think she likes u .
Pa: hmmm.
Piyu saw them together and talking and saw the smile on rd face. She felt her dad 2 need a company. Rd called piyu towards them.
Pa : I'm leaving I don't want to be kebab mein haddi in ur little paradise  and she went.

Pi : dad mam is nice.i think she loves u
Rd: I'm so handsome and charming that no one can escape from that and let out a laugh.
Pi : dad I'm serious
Rd: but I love my darling wife and daughter
Pi : I want u 2 move on with ur life. We were living like this from start so we can adjust but I don't want my dad 2 sacrifice his happiness and life for us both.who are unlucky by birth
Rd : I didn't know my doll grown up so big that started giving advices 4 her dad. Whatever circumstances be I'll always be with u both

She hugged him and she knows her dad never breaks his promises. Rd became serious jokes apart I want 2 say that I found ur dad and mom's Prince ,he came 4
sanyu' s birthday  but parth made sure he doesn't meet u. U would like 2 see him.
Pi : no dad.if he was a gentleman he would have come long back 4 mom but no.so ur my dad 4 life.
Rd still showed her the pic and said the incidents and his willing 2 take her with him.
Pi : if he has asked me 2 chose I'll only chose my rd dad no one else can replace u even if he is my real one

Rd was glad that piyu will be with him always.

2 yrs passed after sandhir marriage,still sanyu waited 4 her Prince. Her wish was going 2 come true today.  Her Prince will be back but 4 her?

Morning piyu left 4 tuition and rd took the charge of kitchen. He didn't allow anyone 2 come near there. All were waiting 4 their food. Rd came with plates with toast,juice and his spl cheese omelette.
Rd: dig in this will be the best food

The door bell rang and rd opened to see the devil Rehan there. Even sanyu' s parents and parth was shocked 2 see him in their door step. Sanyu came running and hugged him,rehan gave a victory smirk 2 rd. Rd felt in 2yrs of their courtship she didn't felt like this towards him. He invited rehan inside 4 food. All got settled this time sanyu held his hand ,she feared if she leaves he will disappear like always.

The parents and parth left the table without touching their food. Sandhir and rehan sat there in silence. After food sanyu asked rehan 2 accompany her 2 room,but he stopped her saying he needs 2 discuss something important with the others. He asked her 2 pack her belongings and this time he will take her with him. Sanyu was on cloud nine,her wish came true and left 4 her room.

He gathered all in the hall.
Re : so I'm back and this time I'm ready 2 accept sanyu with piya but there are some conditions.
K: wat can I expect from a shameless person like u. U will keep conditions 4 wat. We don't want 2 see ur face and we won't send our babies with u.
Rd: papa let him finish.it's abt sanyu ' s happiness and don't let ur ego come in between her life. Tell ur conditions first

Re: ok.my conditions are
1. Rd u should leave from this city asap
2. Don't ever try 2 contact them
3. U should portray urself as the villain and me as hero in my child's front
4. Sanyu should undergo a check up that after me noone touched her. I need proof of that looking at rd he was spitting the venom. Because I'm not so mahan like u rd 2 accept someone else child. Rd balled his fists but maintained a calm face
5. They'll stay with me in my house
6. I heard kishore uncle transferred his half property 4 rd so it's ur duty to transfer it 2 my name.
These are such silly things anyone can fulfill and smiled as if he is mocking others.

Rd: are these ur conditions or is there more
Re : no
Rd: so tell me wat brings u here again.u loved ur wife so where is she
Re : that's none of ur business
Rd: it's mine.because sanyu is my wife and I want proper reason and want 2 know y u didn't put the clause of our divorce
Re : because I don't want 2 marry that pagal .and abt my wife she is in the asylum 4 treatment
Rd: oh.but u want piya and property
Rd : I feel pity that sanyu loves such a characterless guy and stopped in the middle seeing piyu there.

Pi: dad wats happening here
Rd : nothing beta.u go ur room
Re : she 2 should know how selfish person ur tat who is using cheap tactics 2 seperate a father from daughter.and he isn't ur dad piya I'm ur real dad.come 2 me beta
Pi : oh so ur that monster
Rd: piyu mind ur language.don't speak like this 2 elder
Pi : sorry dad I'll speak my heart out today.

U call yourself my dad. Wat u know abt me apart from my name. U got married 2 another 4 ur dad's wish and that was ur 1st deal. Then u used my mom's  innocence 2 satisfy ur ego and promised to be back another deal. Then u made another with ur dad 4 heir,u say u loved ur wife but i doubt that U loved her 4 the baby. Then u lost the deal and she went 2 depression wen dad called u remember oh sanyu is there she is my puppet I can make her dance 2 my tunes it too was a deal 4 u.

U know wat you are ,you are selfish,self centered and egoistic person who doesn't values emotions,care,love or concern .u know only 2 make business deals and benefits out of it.

I'll never leave my dad 4 a devil like u. If u loved ur wife u would have taken care 4 her than dumping her in any asylum and coming back 2 get us both.

Re: he clapped his hands and turned 2 rd. See this is wat u taught my daughter.how 2 fight with her dad.ur such a cheap guy
Rd: I didn't teach her anything it's her pov towards her own father.piyu u said 2 much.
She hugged rd .
Re : but sanyu she will only choose me .
Rd: yes.ur right she will choose only u because ur her Prince.

But I 2 need 2 reply 4 the conditions.
1. As ur wish I will leave the place away from both and won't contact them.but they can contact me anytime
2.I don't want to be neither hero nor villain in front of piyu because she knows ur real face.
3. I'm not a desperate guy 2 take advantage of a poor soul 2 satisfy my desires and I've self control over me not 2 flow with emotions and in these 2yrs I didn't touch her improperly
4.property I'll transfer in the name of sanyu and piyu.
5.I'll send piyu 2 with u because I don't trust u with sanyu alone in ur place

Meanwhile sanyu came 2 see a tensed situation and sad face of rd. She came 2 rd and said don't be sad I'll come back soon.
Rehan with a smirk hold her hands and said,sanyu who u will choose between ur Prince and him pointing to rd.

Sanyu looked at both the face. All knew her answer and rd didn't have the strength 2 hear so he was going 2 leave the hall but he stopped there with her answer.
S: I'll choose my dad.because Prince always leave me but dad don't  he plays with me,tell stories,bring chocolate.so I want 2 be with dad,piyu,papa,ma,bhai and masi. Prince u can go.
Rehan's face lost his color and he left from there at that instant.

Ok longest part now my finger tips are paining but at night I'll give the last part or tomorrow.the last part will have some funny moments and I'm happy 2 write that.