The moment

Here in the morning Sebastain was about to get ready to wake up ceil, Sebastain got his stuff ready and headed up to veils bedroom.. But ceil was already awake when he opened the door ceil was sitting on the bed looking at Sebastain ceil said with and glare. "don't just stand there....do what you have to do..you my butler right?.." Sebastain's eyes widened as he gave him a smirk. "well yes young master.." He walked over and did the same routine. After that ceil wasn't him self today he felt weird inside that he thought Sebastain was going to do something perverted. Ceil slowly looked at Sebastian and he quickly looks up with a smile while he smiles he notices something on his face. Ceil blushes badly and thinks off his mind like he is in his own little world. Sebastain got up and pushes ceil on the bed. "GAH! S-Sebastain what the blood hell are you doing!?" His face gets more red. Sebastain gets on top of him and he chuckles a bit "well young master I think you need a break from work~" he smirks and slowly leaned and pressed his lips on ceil's lips. Ceil's eyes widened and blushed badly the. He slowly kissed back and felt that Sebastain slid is tongue in his mouth with a slight moan. (Continue?)

Ceil x SebastainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara