Our House

I walk up to the porch where my husband is . "No. Oh my God baby really?! You really did it ? You quit?"  "yes baby , I'll be here now , all the time , In our home . " Josh throws his arms around me and showers me with kisses . "the girls will be so happy Honey ! " we walk into the house "where are they ? " " I put them to bed already " we both notice a funny figure covered in a white sheet as we hear giggles come from it . "oh okay I guess I'll just get ready for bed " I walk towards the figure and lay my jacket right ontop of the blob of sheets . "RRRAAAWWWRRRRRR!!" "BOOOOOO!!"  the girls scream revealing themselves from under the sheet. "AHHHH!" I fall to the floor as they tackle me " Daddy ! daddy you're home!!!YAAYYY!! Don't leave anymore !! Promise ?!" " I promise Dee Dee" (the youngest one) I kiss her on the forehead . "Now who's ready for a bath!!!" I yell as I chase them up the stairs as their screaming in laughter .

"I'm really glad you're home. I feel safe when you're here . " Josh says . I turn over to where I'm facing him on the bed. "Me too Josh " I kiss him pulling him closer to me . "Mmm .yep , you're not aloud to leave me anymore " Josh says inbetween kisses. "mmm..."

I wake up to the beautiful sound of my husband "Honey?  it's time for breakfast. come down stairs and eat with us. " " okay . Ill be down in a few." I put on some pants and walked down stairs ." Mmm smells good " "thank  you  sweetie, your plate is over their next to Trish's plate" (my oldest) .

"Thank you for breakfast Jishwa I  love you " " I love you more "