CHAPTER - 7

Nandini's P

Nandini's P.O.V.
Its been a few days that Manik talked about shifting us to a new place. A new home. I guess it would be fine. It shouldnt be that bad. I wouldn't know before I actually go and live there. But assumptions....
They have started packing their stuffs as did I. I will miss this place. Its the only place close to a home. Nothing was better than this ever. Inspite of the struggles. But it was worth in the end when I used to see my family, and Manik there waiting for me at the play area and when we all used to talk about everything we did that day.

Its nightime now and my Monster is calling me downstairs for dinner. I went at the dining table and saw what we always see. So many people eating their food sitting on so many mess in different rows. I quickly took my reserved seat that is with Fab 5. Thats what they call themselves. The gang. Fab 5. My family.
I heard Mukti di calling me out which broke my thoughts.

Mukti - Nandu....kya hua?? Kaha khoi hai.

Nandini - kuch nahi di bass aaj kaam bohot tha n isiliye thak gayi.

I quietly ate my dinner and then went off to study. We were supposed to leave 2 days later just after my exams get over. I am currently in the last year of my MBA in interior designing and tommorow is my last exam.
I hope everything goes as planned. I have a lot of expectations on it. Manik would be very proud. He himself is a Civil engineer and is now working as a service provider in some car showroom. He always wanted me to be something. I want good grades,if not for my future than for Manik's feeling. He had done a lot for me and Fab 4. I want to do this for him.
.......................................

That night Nandini studied all night long and then slept very less. Stil in the morning she was very energetic and after completing few errands walked to her government college which was on a distance of 3 kms from the orphanage.

........

They moved to the new house. They went to explore it as Manik and Cabeer helped the workers to take out the stuffs and place it in the house in correct order.
It was a old rented house.