Laito x reader

we all know Laito's preference is the uke girl type then the seme girl. So when you hear tomboy who is more masculine then the girls that Laito has his small flings with it's odd. Laito enjoyed the tomboy's company always comming up with witty coments and savage combacks to shut down his flirts, which only edged him on further to have this tomboy.
This tomboy was (name), she was a rebel against the school.
she stood out easily in the crowd in her boyish apearence but her features were that of a godess which had a lot of guy's hearts. Girls in the school were intimidated by her and some burned with jealously.

A typical day for (name) as she walked the school grounds skipping class as it bored her oh so much, therefore she looked for the perverted playboy vampire.
"so class as you can see inorder to achive this formula you must used Pythagoras" the teacher said teaching the class.
(name) looked through the window spotting the perverted playboy vampire sitting boredly as he played with his pencil.
she knocked on the window softly drawing the attention of the class but she ducked quickly not t be caught by the teacher. Peeping back up, the teacher was facing the class and the vampire looked over smiling happily. she waved him over mouthing 'I need some help' and the teacher turned arund and she ducked down.
"Sir, may I go to the toilet. You see I drank oh so much and I need to go" Laito said with a smirk and the teacher sighed and lets him go.
he walked out seeing (name) on the ground lying there arm over her eyes.
"Bitch-chan? are you alright?" he asked a little worried.
"You take forever" she whined childishly.
"hmmm~ I didn't know you missed me so much, maybe I can make it up to you~" he purred holding his hand out for her.
"Oh Laito-kun, just you being here is enough" she said sarcastically immatating Laito's fan girls.
"what did you need help with?" he asked with a chuckle.
"Nothing I was just bored and didnt want to walk around like a loner" she explained with a chuckle as he hummed in response.
"Oi Laito you doing anything in the school break?" she asked looking at him as they walked out of the school grounds.
"Nope, as usual" he sighed.
"Wanna hang out sometime, I feel like we need to chill ya know?" she smiled
"Ahh~ whats this is my little bitch-chan falling for me?" he smirked leaning into her.
"HA! in your dreams pretty boy. Knowing you, you probably do that anyway" she said leaning away from him laughing a little.
"Did you just call me pretty my I didn't know you thought of me attractive" he siad with the back on his hand on his frhead and his other hand over his heart.
"Yeah so? I ain't blind" she laughed as they grabbed an ice-cream together.
Yes even though the two aren't a couple they act very much like it but this love was mostly one sided, Laito was in love with her while she was the care free go with the flow kind of person. She wasn'tinto all that relationship things considering her past relationships where they wanted to be serious with her but she loved the life of the party, going out places to hang out more of the friend vibe than the boyfriend girlfriend vibe.
Laito was much the same but he really wants to be with (name) beacsue she was not like any other girl he's been with, but he wouldn'tmind getting serious with her a settle down with her. But who knows what (name) might choose, when the time comes.

~school breaks~

Laito: Hey bitch-chan when are you planing for us to hang out?

(name): Whenever you're free dude, I'm honestly free whenever. plus don't you need permission from your "dad" Reiji?

Laito: okay technically yes I have to ask him and he's not my dad

(name): dude chill its just a prank bro anyway dude ask him if you we can hang out in town

(name) waited for his reply as she cleaned her room. She was the kind f person when she's bored will clean and listen to music and dance around like an idoit which took longer to clean up.
"Na na na na na na, na na na na na na
Na na na na na na, na na na na na na

I guess I just lost my husband
I don't know where he went
So I'm gonna drink my money
I'm not gonna pay his rent (nope)
I got a brand new attitude
And I'm gonna wear it tonight
I wanna get in trouble
I wanna start a fight

Na na na na na na na, I wanna start a fight
Na na na na na na na, I wanna start a fight" she sang pretending to play the guitar.

her phone went off and she answered it.
"Yello?" she said turning the music down a little.
"Hello? is this (name)?"
"Yes it is I, (name)"
"Goodevening, my name is Reiji Sakamaki. Laito's older brother, he had just been explaining to me that you had made plans with him to go into town, am I correct?"
"Yes, that is right. Is there a problem with that?"
"Not at all (name), but he must be home for dinner at 10:00, am I clear?"
"With all due respect Reiji Sakamaki, but both Laito and I are young adults 10:00 is a cerfew for children. If I may, I shall have Laito back at 2:00 am, I will be sure that he will be in safe hands"
"...Alright but if you are a minute late I will punish the two of you for dissobeying"
"Alright understood. Does Laito have any comittment for this week? I had asked him that I am available when ever he is, unless you plan to have family fun time?"
"No, he's free. We do not do that "family fun time" nonsense"
"Thank you Reiji Sakamaki for being so understanding"
Reiji hmmed and gave the phone to Laito.
"I'm impressed bitch-chan, you managed to convince my older strict brother to a cerfew of 2:00am"
"What can I say, I just have a way with men" she laughed along with Laito.
"so when are you thinking of hanging out?"
"Well it's Thursday so~ Friday or Saturday is good"
"hmmm I don't have anythng planned, so both days either way is fine"
"Alright Friday it is. Just send me a text whenever you're ready, I'll rock up and you better bring money beacsue I ain't gonna pay for your rich ass" she laughed.
"oh alright I'll bring some money. So I'll see you on our date~"
"OI IT'S NOT A DATE-" Laito had hung up on her as he laughed.
"That little" she muttered as her cheeks flared up but she couldn't help but smile.