Chapter 1

----------------------
I wake up to a noise I hate to hear, "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEP".. I turn over and pound on my alarm clock to hopefully make it shut up. That's when it hit me, today is my first day or high school.
I try to pry my body up from my bed, I hate mornings, especially when I have to go to schools. I take one step on my freezing wood floor and whine. So I walk to my bathroom and turn on my shower, of course the water is hot, I get in and look down at my arm. I rub my thumb over my new cuts that I've forgotten about and then wince at the pain of the water touching my open skin. I wash my body, wash my hair, and then get out. I walked into my room wrapped in a towel and look for the outfit I'm wearing today. I chose dark skinny jeans and my friends hoodie..
I look in my mirror and messy fishtail braid my long platinum blonde hair and put on makeup (mascara and I wing out my eyeliner)..ehh..I look alright I guess.
I'm walking downstairs and I see my mum,
"hi mum"
"hello darling, first day of high school huh?"
"Yeah, do I haveeeeeee to gooo?" I say dragging out my words.
"I'm afraid so child."
As you can probably tell, me and my mum have a very good relationship.
I walk to the table with my orange juice and toast and dine out.
I'm walking upstairs to brush my teeth when I see my father..
I try to ignore it but he walks past me and puts his foot out to make me fall.
I hit my four head on the wall and was bleeding.
I walk to my bathroom and clean up my face then brush my teeth. It's finally stopped bleeding.
I looked at the time '7:50am'
"shit I gotta go" I mumble to myself.
I run downstairs and kiss my mum on the cheek and I continue walking the rest of the way to my new school.

--------------------------------------

I arrive, The first people I see are my best friends Ashton, Luke, Calum, and Kensley.
I walk up to them for a group hug.
"How've yall been?!" I ask.
Ashton: "alright"
Cal: "okay"
Luke: "fine"
And Kensley stays quiet..
"Uhm, Kensley?" I say.
Kensley: "oh yeah hi what?"
I ask what's wrong.
She points out this guy with red hair and tattoos, I've never seen him before...
"Do you know him??" I ask.
Kens: "nonono, but look.."
She's like drooling over this mystery man.
I hear the bell ring and I hug everyone goodbye except Ashton because we have class 1 together.
We start walking and parting ways with the rest of the group and Ashton says to me,
Ash: "soo what's on your head? why is there a bruise and dry blood?"
Ari: "shit! it's noticeable?!?!"
Ashton: "yes, Arianna, what the hell happened??"
Arianna: "my dad again" I say, tears forming in my eyes. I look over at Ashton and see him pout. He then hugs me..telling me it's all gonna be okay.
That man that Kens was pointing out this morning comes by and says "get a room lovebirds." And knocks my books out of my hand. Ashton tries to hit him but I wouldn't let him.
I picked up my books and went to class.
--------------------------------------------------
~last class~

Mr. Smith is assigning partners for our book report.
"Brandon and Kensley"
"Luke and Erica"
"Ashton and Demitra"
"Arianna and Michael"
I heard my name.
I heard my name.
I don't know this 'Michael'
Then it hit me.
Mystery man looks at me and smirks.
Oh goody.
This is going to be fun.

A/N: hey guys!! I hope you liked the first chapter. stay tuned because a lot of exciting things happen in chap. 2!!❤️❤️❤️