Chapter 2

*BEEEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP*

ugh, again?!?
Why do I have to wake up. People are out there dying and I just wanna know why none of them are me. Like why take someone's life that wanna live when you could take a broken one like mine and plus you'd be doing me a favor.

Annyyywaaays, I get out of my bed, groaning..like always. I go to my shower blah blah blah.
I'm done in the shower and I go to my outfit on
I'm wearing black ripped skinny jeans with a cute little Greenday shirt and I tied a flannel around my waist. I get some bracelets and put them on to cover my fresh cuts and all of my scars of course.
I do my usual makeup routine, winged eyeliner, mascara, and I added some red lipstick.
I started thinking to myself..my mums going on one of her trips today....leaving me all alone with my dad...maybe I'll be home a little later than. I can't believe I'm saying this but I might even go to Michaels home..we do have an assignment together after all..but I don't know him...oh well..I guess there's no harm in asking.
------------------------------------------------
*AT SCHOOL*

We're at lunch and I'm sitting next to Ashton and his girlfriend, Demitra. They're being all lovey dovey and to be honest they should get a room.
NO PDA AT SCHOOL PEOPLE.

I see Michael walking past us and I contemplated whether I should talk to him...he's so cute..
I decided I'm just gonna go for it.

I get out of my seat:
Me: "Michael, hey!!"
Mikey: "what's up?"
Me: "yeah ummmm hopefully this isn't awkward but I have a question.."
Mikey: "spill it"
Me: "okay fine. do you think today after school we could go to your place?"
Mikey: "uh yeah sure? I'll meet you at the front doors at 3:30 and we can ride over there together"
Me: "okieee thanks!"
I walk off.
--------------------------
*AFTER SCHOOL*

It's 3:32 and I don't see michael-
I get interrupted in my thoughts by a horn honking. Michael. I rolled my eyes and got in.
M: "soo what made you wanna come over?"
A: "nothing..I just don't wanna be home really."
M: "why not?"
A: "reasons"
..it stayed quiet the rest of the ride there.
-----------------------
*AT MIKEYS*

We're sitting on the couch, been making small talk. It's currently 6:34pm..my dad is gonna kill me.

Michael just ordered pizza and we've been watching movies. We're currently watching Mean Girls.
-----
*LATER ON*
I wake up..in Michaels arms?
I look at the time and see its 11:21pm and I had a panic attack..

A: "MICHAEL MICHAEL MIIICHHHAEEELLL"
M: "WHAT!?"
A: "I've gotta go."
M: "okay"
A: "I'll see you tomorrow?"
M: "yeah sure"
-----------------------------
*AT MY FRONT DOOR*

Okay. I'm dreading this,.

I just suck it up and open my door..yep..my dad is waiting for me...his bottle of beer in hand..and his belt.
I try to ignore him but he trips me on my way upstairs.

Father: "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU*
Ari: "at a friends" I roll my eyes, huge mistake.
Father: "DID YOU JUS- DID YOU JUST DISRESPECT ME YOUNG LADY??!"

he took the belt that he held in one hand and hit me across the face with it.. then he took his now empty bottle of alcohol and smashed it on my head making it crush into a hundred little glass pieces.
..he continues beating me..
-----------------------------------------------

A/N: guys I know I suck at this I'm sorry..