Kageyama x Reader (Milk)

Soulmate!au:  Matching tattoos cover the inside your's and your soulmate's wrists. That tattoos represents both you and your soulmate and can change as the both of you do.

-------

Recently I've had to cover my tattoo because my soulmate is apparently obsessed with milk and is either an obnoxious tyrant or just also interested in monarchy as represented in a crown hanging on a milk carton. (Favorite animal) was positioned slightly behind the milk carton but still visible. Some people said that I would probably meet my soulmate because he protects me or something, I don't know, I just wanted to focus on my studies.

I had just transferred to Karasuno and was in class 4 with this annoying, super tall, blonde idiot, his apologetic friend and a handful of others. He had always picked on me, but one day when I forgot to put on my wristbands and he saw my tattoo, and I expected the worse, but he just turned to his friend and they both whispered to each other not looking at me once for the rest of class. I embraced the peace and quiet, but failed notice the group of girls who saw the blonde's reaction and saw my tattoo as well.

After class I was walking to go eat my lunch at the cafeteria when those same girls blocked my path. Their leader grabbed my arm and pulled down my sleeve to clearly see my tattoo. She let out this awful laugh that made me cringe, "What does this even mean?! *again snort* A milk carton wearing a crown!" More laughter, and now her friends joined in her laugh.

"Oi!" A deep stern voice called from behind them.

I froze when I saw the tall dark-haired boy walk up. A chill ran down my spine when I met his glare.

His eyes flickered back to the leader, "Leave us alone."

She was trembling under his gaze and immediately took off with the rest of the group not far behind.

When he turned back to me his eyes had softened and he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, "Your tattoo wouldn't happen to have a (favorite animal) in the background, would it?"

I gasped, "Yes." I showed him my tattoo and he showed me the exact same tattoo on his own wrist.

-------

We walked to the cafeteria talking about each other and catching up. He wasn't as scary as I thought he'd be, but that just shows you not to judge a book by its cover. He was actually cute and shy.

A voice call out behind us. "I see the Milk King found his (favorite animal)." It was Tsukishima, the annoying idiot from my class.

"What do you want, Boke?" Kageyama stepped in front of me, shielding me from the tall blonde.

"Oh? This protective already? I was only coming to make sure you found her." Tsukishima half teased Kageyama.

I quietly gasped realizing that Tsukishima was actually going to introduce us.

"So, Tsukki has a soft spot after all?" I teased from behind Kageyama's arm.

Tsukishima flinched at the nickname. "When you only have one soulmate, why waste timing constantly passing right by each other?" He explained. "Anyways, I'll leave you two to catch up, and don't forget practice Milk King, I'm sure they'd let you bring her." And then he left with his friend congratulating us before following Tsukishima.

"What do you guys play?" I asked him.

"Volleyball."

I practically jumped out of excitement, "Can I come watch?!"

"Sure, can you meet me at the gym after school?"

"Yes." I said with a wide smile.

He blushed, "Then maybe afterwards, I could walk you home? You know because it's dangerous for a girl to walk home alone, and I would-"

I cut him off him with a kiss on his cheek. "I'd appreciate it if you'd walk me home."

He blushed furiously and barely made it through the day with out passing out.

-------

Another one done, Hope you liked it!