WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

I keep swimming but I can't feel my legs, I start struggling and then I heard a voice.

"BABE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

I didn't reply, I just jumped out of the pool and hugged him, not even caring that I was naked.

"S-SO CCCCCCOOOLDDDDDD" I said while shivering.

"Come on I'm making you my famous hot chocolate, go and get your tracksuit on and get a blanket and some fuzzy socks!" Nate said, not taking no for an answer.

"B-but i c-can't feel my legs" I said still shivering. He picked me up and carried me to my room and got me into some clothes, behaving, surprisingly. He put the socks on my feet and picked me up and carried me to the sofa, I stopped him when we were at the top of the stairs.

"WAIT ONE SECCOND PUT MEH DOWN!" I shout in his face, going to the bathroom and taking out my tampon and then running back to him and jumping in his arms.

"What has gotten into you?" He asks.

"Wait and see" I say smirking, I knew exactly what I wanted to do and I think he understood too because he kissed me and kept smiling through the kiss. "CMON MAKE ME SOME HOT COCOA!" I shout pulling away from the kiss.

"OK OK CALM DOWN. Wait..."

"WHAT IS IT NOWWWWWW?" I ask

"Have you lost.... It yet?" I knew he meant my virginity, I could tell he had the same idea as me.

"..." I just look down and he does too, he puts me on the sofa and goes to make me some hot cocoa.

"N-no" I say when he brings me my cocoa, he looked surprised but just stares at me blankly.

"Oh, I can sort that out for you." He said, I could hear the smirk in his voice, shit.

"I-I don't think I'm ready" I say to him.

"Neither do I" he said looking down.

"But you were full of confidence a minute ago, what happened?"

"It would be my first time too"

I drink my hot cocoa, almost spitting it out at what he said.