Day Two: Threesome

(Written from Devin's Point of View)

(A/N: The song has nothing to do with the scene, it's just a funny threesome song that was kinda fitting.)

"That movie never gets old!" I chimed, leaning back on the couch. We had just finished watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, and by 'we' I mean me and my secret lover Ricky. We've been hiding it from the guys for a couple months now, not wanting to creep them out, though I had told Ricky that they'd be fine with it. I've seen the way Chris looks at us when we're changing, he's not the straightest stick in the pile.
Ricky came and sat on my lap, straddling my waist and kissing my lips like a starved animal. I put my arms up the back of his shirt, already prepared to begin stripping him like I have many times before. He suddenly pulled back though, gritting his teeth.

"We need to move this to the bedroom." Ricky giggled, kissing my nose like the dork he is.

"Why? I want to make you scream right here." I growled, pushing him down onto the couch and biting his neck. A quiet moan came from his lips, clearly he was holding himself back.

"Baby, I think you forgot that Chris is staying the night. He's in the shower." Ricky panted, and he's right, I did forget.

I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

"And I think you forgot that I don't give a shit." I sneered, sitting back and pulling my shirt off over my head and tossing it to the floor. I helped Ricky get his off, then I started working on his pants. We were so rushed to do it before Chris came out. I got his skinny jeans off, thankfully they slipped off finally because I was just about ready to cut them off with a knife. Ricky then pushed me off of him and pinned me back on the couch, I guess he wanted to dominate a bit.

"You're always in control, so now it's my turn." Ricky smirked, licking his lips and grinding his hips against mine. The bulge in his boxers rubbing against my jeans. He leaned down, undoing the button of my jeans and slipping them off of me before nearly tearing my boxers off of me.
That was one of my favorite things about our sex, my little Ricky absolutely loves to suck me off. His mouth was instantly around my throbbing cock, my hand on the back of his head. I closed my eyes briefly, tilting my head up. When they opened, I realized that Chris was walking through the doorway. He was fresh out of the shower and had a towel loosely around his hips.

"Now, I was going to get dressed, but I could hear you guys having fun in here." Chris leaned his elbows against the back of the couch, so I could only assume that he had dropped the towel. Ricky looked up at Chris, his cheeks bright red from embarassment and his bottom lip was still against my cock.

"Ah, shit, uhm...we can explain-" Ricky started rambling, but Chris hushed him. Even if Ricky didn't notice it, I could see the mischievous plan being devised in Chris' eyes.

"I don't want an explanation, I want to join in." Chris cupped Ricky's cheek in his hand, brushing a bit of saliva off my lover's chin with his thumb. Ricky's eyes widened, but instead of declining Chris, he just looked at me. I knew that both me and Ricky found Chris attractive, so I mean it's not like a threesome was a bad idea.

I'm sure as hell not gonna say no.

"Yeah, this one time I'll let you." I nodded, a bit curious as to how this would actually work. Chris seemed to be on the other side of couch in one glide of his long legs. He got on his knees in front of the couch, offering us both a hand. We both got on the floor with him, there wasn't enough room on the couch for all three of us.
I figured that Ricky would be shy with Chris, but my raccoon crawled onto my lap, slipping his boxers off and kissing down my neck. He paused briefly, giving those desire-filled bedroom eyes to Chris. I was a little jealous, of course. Chris got behind Ricky, rubbing his hand on the smaller male's cock. I moved Ricky's hand to my own cock, and reached around him to jerk off Chris.
I moaned quietly, Ricky was fidgeting and whining, obviously he was dying to feel more.

"Someone, anyone, fuck me." Ricky stopped touching my cock, leaning in and kissing me then leaning back and kissing Chris. We all took our hands off each other, waiting for one of us to make a move.

"Ricky, turn around." I commanded, which Ricky did. He instantly dropped to his hands and knees, knowing what I was doing. Chris got in front of Ricky, leaning over him a bit and pulling me forward so that we were making out. My fingers teased Ricky's tight hole while Ricky was getting throat fucked by Chris.
I moaned into mine and Cerulli's heated kiss, before pulling back and catching my breath. I pulled my fingers from Ricky's entrance, quickly replacing them with my hard cock. While I thrust into him from behind, I watched Chris to make sure he wasn't hurting my lover. His hand was on the back of Ricky's head, and he was thrusting his hips up to his mouth, making Ricky take his entire length. Ricky was moaning, and he wasn't trying to get away, so I knew he was fine. Chris pulled back so Ricky couldn't blow him anymore, leaning down and roughly kissing Ricky on the lips and biting his bottom lip.
My eyes widened a bit as I watched Chris get behind me, his arms rubbing all over my body and his hard length pressed against my ass. I moaned, leaning over Ricky a bit more, still thrusting hard into him. One of my hands was around him, rubbing up and down his cock. His arms were trembling, I thought he was going to collapse.

"Oh shit.." I whined, feeling Chris shoving his cock inside of me. Thankfully it was fairly lubricated still from Ricky's mouth, but it still hurt quite a bit.

"You're so tight, relax, baby." Chris moaned to me, rubbing my shoulders while pushing his whole length inside. I just nodded, continuing to fuck my lover. Chris would pull back a bit when I thrust into Ricky, then he'd slam into me when I pulled back towards him, making the impact rather hard.

"C-Chris, oh fuck me!" I moaned, digging my nails into Ricky's back as I started thrusting faster. I could feel my orgasm coming on fast, so I knew Ricky had to be close too.
Suddenly, Ricky moaned our names, and I felt him start cumming in my hand.
"You're not done yet, sweetheart." I moaned, continuing to fuck him. I gritted my teeth, trying to keep from cumming as my eyes fluttered a bit to stay open.

"Mm~you ready?" Chris moaned to me, grabbing my hair and pulling me back a bit as he started slamming into my ass. It didn't take long after that for the both of us to cum. Ricky was whining as my cum filled his tight ass, but I'm sure that was nothing compared to Chris' load. He came like a fucking donkey, and when he pulled out, I fell back against the couch. We were all sweaty, breathing heavy, and smelled like sex.

"Well, I changed my mind, Chris. I think you're going to be doing this with us a lot." I chuckled tiredly, running a hand through my hair.

"I know I will be."