Chapter 14

Manik entered the premises where the war was going on and he saw that there were many rouges attacking them and he was shocked seeing these many rouges at a single time and he even dint even had any idea about it coming. manik ordered his army to go over the fight with more people and he himself changed into the wolf form and he too entered the war.

on the other side nandini went to the pack house and she saw the issue is serious so she ordered all the females and children to come to pack house till the war is completed because it was the safest place in the pack. they all reached there in no time and all settled in the pack house and they were some people guarding them all.

manik was ripping the heads of those idiotic rogues and he turned towards one rouge who was looking at manik with his red eyes. manik went near the rogue and caught him and ripped his head and another rogue flew high in the air towards manik and manik crushed him with his paw.

NANDINI POV

my life has taken a 180 degree turn since manik came back into my life again and that too as my mate. i agree that from start i liked him and wanted him by my side ever second and i loved to have his attention.

all was fine until the day came into our life and due to that i lost all the important people in my life i lost my dad and mom and even i lost manik and after that i thought the reason for it is manik and i started to hate him but hating the person whom u like a lot is not possible and same is the case with me i wanted to hate manik at that time but failed miserably and slowly i realized that i dont like manik but rather love him because a second without manik was like a living hell for me and i realized that i am madly in love with him and even i cant forget my parents death so i have decided to face all those and i came to my house back and unfortunately or fortunately it was my birthday and they all arranged my birthday party and it was eighteen birthday which means i will find my mate.

i was excited and waiting for my party to start and i suddenly felt something unusual and i was getting pulled towards something and i moved even without thinking and i saw a person and and it was none other than manik and i saw he was looking at me and the moment i met his eyes i came to know that he was my mate and to say frankly i hated it at that time but one part of my heart was so happy knowing that manik was my mate.

i somewhere had a doubt that it was not at all manik work and when i found myself in manik arms on the next day on his bed and i must say the best part day of my life what can be waking in your love arms and i admired him but soon i realised that he was the murderer and i stopped myself and even blocked his slight mind link which can be formed between us as we are mates.

when i found abhi was mukti mate i felt so much happy but how can manik be silent he has to do something to irritate me and then i took druv name in front of him even after knowing that werewolf are extremely possessive regarding their mates and it worked and the thing he did was a shock to me as he kissed me and it was my first kiss from the person i love and i was even about to respond but i remembered about the incident and pushed him and slapped him and even now i feel happy about that because even though i may love him but kissing me without my permission was not acceptable to any girl and being a werewolf i got anger easily.

then i went out and even manik followed me there as it was our secret meeting spot when we are kids and we had a argument and then i entered the house and i saw mukti was about to cut the call and she asked me about manik and i told her i dont know and then abhi forced her to cut the cake and we celebrated her birthday and then abhi told me that he is taking mukti along with him and even i dint stop because he is her mate and then when they went away manik came and he asked for mukti and when he was given his answer i snapped at him and then he told me that he was not the person who did this and i was shocked but i am not in a position to believe him or believe my heart because my brain was over me at that time and i even ignored angel and went with my braina and went to meet aryaman and then i came to know the entire truth.

i was literally shocked after listening to the entire truth and then i came to know my mom was alive and it was the best moment of my life and i when i went to meet her i even dont know what i felt at that time and after meeting her manik told me that it was done by my chacha and i was again shocked beyond words because i never thought that he can do that and then manik said that he loves me and i felt happy and i am the happiest person at that time and i was in a mixed emotions of love and shock so i ran away from there away from truth and away from world.

how can manik leave me when i am like that he can back after me and then he calmed me down and then he asked me for a kiss and i must say he was so cute asking me that and i am thinking about him and he thought my answer is no and turned to move back and then i ran behind him and turned him and placed my lips on his immediately and then he looked shock at first but kissed me back and then when we broke he started to kiss me all over my neck and i can feel his moment near my neck he was kissing a particular location on my neck and i understood it was my mark place.

he asked me whether he can mark me or not and i looked at him and found love and only love for me and then i loved him and he loved him and i all ready to be his and i pecked his lips and he took it as a yes and then when he was about to mark me he got a mind link and to say frank i felt unhappy when he got a link but i also knew the alpha duties so i nodded at him.

here i am sitting with all the people around me but i am thinking about manik and today i will allow manik to mark me and also complete our matting process because i love him and i want to be his and only his.

disturbing to my thoughts i heard a scream and when i looked i found all the people rushing towards me with something in their hands and when i saw it clearly it was a person and the person i saw was like a shock to me and it was my manik without consciousness lying lifelessly in their arms.

dont kill us for this 

just have patience 

all will be alright