A Brother In Hand.

Hello so, i decided to show y'all what i look like! 💛 so, enjoy the storry!~

Taurtis's POV

"But i do..." said a voise. I looked behind me and saw a bunny teenage boy standing and looking right at me. "Who are you?" i askd. He just looked at me, then at the dr. "I have 11+A" he said. "I'm sorry, but you have to be a brother/ father or cuson to do that." said the dr.

"Well, lets just say that I'm his brother-" he was cut off by a scream. "WHAT WAS THAT!? AND WHO!?" yelled the dr. "DR WE NEED YOU ASAP!" yelled a women. "WHY WHATS GOING ON!?" he yelled. "THAT BOY SAMUELGLADIATOR IS SCREAMING OUT OF HIS MIND AND HE WONT STOP SO WE CAN NOCK HIM OUT!!" she yelled.

"WAIT WHATS RONG!? WHAT IS HE YELLING ABOUT!?" yelled the boy. "HE WONT STOP SCREAMING ABOUT-" she was cut off by Sam screaming bloody murder. "AAAAAAAAAAA!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" yelled Sam.

His voise was loud, and it sounded like he was traumatized by something. Mabby neddls? "Thats it!! IF Y'ALL CAN'T GET HIM TO CALM DOWN IN THE NEXT 1 MINUTE! I'M GOING TO DO IT MY SELF!" yelled the boy with anger.

~Time skip to 1 min later~

All i heard was yelling, and yelling and yelling from Sam. "THATS IT!!" yelled the boy, as he ran in the ER room ware Sam was. And i just stood there hopping that Sam will be all right.

Sam's POV

All i saw was blood and dead body's. I was in a room with trying to get me to calm down, wich i saw that they were Dr's and nurses. They just keeped comming in, trying to get to me.

One of them had a dart gun and was trying to shoot it at me, i fell and was now on the floor, screaming at them trying to yell them to get away from me. I then ran and was now running for my dam life.

It lasted for a min intill someone shot me in the leg with a gun. I screamed in pain, as they saw tears in my eyes, mixed in with anger, sad, and traumatized. They all looked at the purson that did it, and saw that it was that 'Not dr man'. That all ran tworda him, trying to get him out.

And that's when i freaked out. He lunged at me and landed on me, and started punching me in the face. I then started screaming bloody murder and felt him being lifted of of me by a boy that looked a yeah older then me.

He gave him to the cops and i saw blood and body's AGEN. I screamed and saw that a man with a gun was about to shoot me, intill i ran and was now in a corner sobbing.

"please, please stop....please......pleaseeee.....make it stop.....make it all,......stop...........make the dead body's go away............make all of the blood go away..........please....................someone,..........help..........me..." i said. And started rocking back and forth.

I then saw that the boy that was a year older then me started walking towards me slowly. I looked up at him and he now stopped moving.

"Shhhhh, shhhh, its ok Sam...I'm not going to hurt you..." he said with a soft and calm voise. I just looked at him with wide eyes. And felt a lot tears streaming down my face. "Can i come near you Sam?" he asked.

I was going to say no. But thought about what his voise sounded like. So sweet, so calm, and so new to me. "Yes..." i said. But i regressed my choice on saying yes to him. He came over to me, but i got scared and bit his hand in fear.

"Ouch!" he said and pulled his hand back in pain. He looked at me and then looked to me teeth. I started backing up into the corner more when all they can see was black. The corner was dark.

I saw the boy get up and walk over to me. He grabbed me and i started trying to get out of his grip. He didn't buge. I then turned to face him and tride to punch him, but faild. But insted he hugged me.

I stoped moving and just sat there frozen. "Sam i know you don't know me, but i will tell you this. I am your brother." he whispered.

I saw that all of the dr's and nurse's were leaving me and my brother alone. "Well leave you 2 alone." said one of the dr's and then they left. "Sam what happend to your ear!?" he said and touched ware my bunny ear use to be.

I hissed in pain. (Hissed like a cat) and tears started comming out. "S-sorry!" he said. He grabbed some alcohol and some bandages to clean my head with. I new that ot was going to hurt like hell. Suddenly Taurtis comes in. (Yeah yeah yeah, on with the story!)

"Hey your Sam's friend right?" said my brother. "Yes why?" Taurtis said as he came near us. "I need you to hold Sam tight wile i clean his head with-*shows Taurtis the alcohol and bandages*- That." he says. "O- ok. Come hear Sam" Taurtis said. He was red wile he grabbed me.

Taurtis put me in his lap, with his legs around my torso his right hand on the back of my head and his left hand on my back. I had my legs to me cheats and my hands close to my cheats so that Taurtis can hold me down.

My brother put a rag around my mouth so that i could scream into it. "Ready?" said my brother. I shock head no. "its ok, i got you." whispered Taurtis. And befor a could look up at him i felt my head in pain.

My eyes widen and i started to move. I wanted to run, but Taurtis head me down so that i couldn't get out of his grip. And then something touched my head. It was the bandages. I stopped moving so that he could wipe all of the blood off.

And then he put the alcohol on it and i freaked out. I grabbed Taurtis's shirt and closed my eyes so that i couldn't look.

Taurtis POV

Sam grabbed my shirt and closed his eyes. Then his brother put more alcohol on his head. Sam then started shacking like crazy. I then started singing that song that he likes so much.

'Wolf In Sheep's Clothing'

He was still shacking but he then let go a little on my shirt. I blushed when he did. His brother looked at me and mouthed 'You like him don't you?' i blushed even more. I mouthed 'y- yeah. I gess i do.'.

He then raped the bandages around his head and then tided it off. When he was done he mouthed me to let Sam go. I nodded and leted him go. But he wouldn't let go of my shirt.

"Sam you can let go now.?" i said. But he only titend his grip on my shirt. He then started sobbing and tride to speek, but it only came out as muffling. "Hey whats your name?" i asked Sam's brother.

"Its Mas." he said and left the room. I then looked down at Sam only to find that he is coughing. I patted his back and rubbed it. Sam looked up at me, still coughing, but only up blood.

The rag was now turning red by the minute. He then stoped and was now breathing heavily. I hugged him and puted him on my lap. And started rocking him back and fourth.

Mas's POV

I walked out of the room only to find Dr's and nurses out there looking at me. "How did you calm him down!?" said a women. "I'm his brother. I know how to do stuff." i said with a smile and walked over to a wall.

I put my ear buds in and started listening to Wolf in sheep's clothing. And then i dozed off into my own little world.

1380 words there! Shit. Well hoped you liked this and i will see you next time!

~Jelly