**Cool Title**

And the mermaid Colby, look at him.
Also can someone give me a Title suggestion😂 I need it. Thx.

"Ha!" You're friend yelled, jumping about. "I was right! You are!" She smiled playfully punching you.

"Shh, stop." You blushed, glancing towards the ground, walking into a shop, having you're friend follow behind you. "Keep it to you're self."

"I can't help it if you are following the same two boys into different shops. I mean, we don't even go into Hot Topic." She rolled her eyes. "Are you even listening to me?" You're friend questioned.

You stoped walking; turning around around towards you're friend. "Hum?" You're eyes grew wide, realizing that the two boys were right behind you're friend. "I um.." You blushed, watching the boys smile softly.

"What--" You're friend turned around,  noticing the boys. "Oh I'm sorry. My friend has been 'stalking' you boys--"

The brunette blushed, biting his lip, as the blond smiled and started talking. "You see young lady's, we actually have been following you too.." The blond scratched the back of his neck.

The blond was in some shorts and a
t-shirt. While the brunette was in almost the same thing, but with a bennie.

"Oh, well, I um." You blushed, biting you're bottom lip, watching the brunette. "I'm Y/N, and this is my friend; Y/F/N"

The boys smiled at you're names and put there hands out to great you and your friend.

"My name is Colby. And this is my best friend Sam." The boy named Colby  gave full eye contact towards you and you're friend. 

After hours of talking, Colby slipped his number into you're pocket book somehow too.

After a couple of months, of getting to know each other. Colby asked you to be girlfriend.