Work

she pouted and tapped her feet on the floor. Then flipped on the couch to play video games. She made it! She turned around to tell Jamison but groaned loudly making skyward (her orange tabby with blue eyes) look up at her and meow back. Her eyes began to light up as she meowed back. For a few minutes they went back and forth then skyward got tired and turned the other cheek and walked away with his head held high.

"Hmph!" She had said as she did the same then groaned flopping back into the couch. Her eyes widened as she thought of another plan. She got on Facebook and looked around. She found something funny and she was about to look over and tell Jamison but he wasn't there she sighed.

"This is honestly no fun."

He opened the door to see his princess just lie on the couch pouting. He raised one of his bushy black eyebrows.

"What are you doing?"

"Being bored missing your fat butt"

"Hey! My butt isn't fat anymore!"

"It still jiggles!!!"

He blushed and looked the other way.

"Fine. That's true."

She looked up and held out her arms like a child pouting.

"Today was SOOO boring! Why do you have to work?"

He looked up as if thinking and hummed.

"Hmm... Because you don't want to?"

"But I willllll-uh!"

She whined. He smiled and picked her up and she latched her legs around him nuzzling her nose into his neck and mumbled muffedly.

"I missed you..."

He smiled and kisses her cheek softly.

"I missed you too princess."

".....

Do you have to work again tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"NOOOOO-UH!"