Chapter three

I woke up the next morning well afternoon because it was alretady 12. I reluctantly got up, brushed my teeth, and trutted down stairs for breakfast and to feed Missy.

"Finally he wakes, good afternoon sleeping beauty". My mum spoke as i came into the kitchen.

"Mmnnhh". I groan in acknowledgement plopping down on the island's stool chair.

"You okay".

"M'tired".

"Lo it's the afternoon you slept all morning how are you possibly tired. She asked and I shrugged tiredly.

"Well i was going to ask if you wanted to go shopping but it looks like your too tired".

"Shopping? I'm up". At those words my head shot up.

"Good We leave at 1:00". She said leaving the kitchen.

- no pov

He finished breakfast before finally decided on a pink low shoulder long sleeve button down that stopped mid-thigh it so was adorable with his white Tom's.

"Mum I'm ready". Louis yells after slipping on his shoes by the door.

"Muuummm come on". Louis groans after a few long minutes.

"Finally". He groaned as she came down.

"Hey looking this good doesn't come easy where do you think you got it from?". Jay mused modeling her curves.
t lot of cute clothes for school which he dreaded that was tomorrow.

They arrived home at 6:00. Louis looked out the window as they pulled up to the house frowning.

"Mum? When did someone move into the house down the street". Louis asked watching a car pull out the driveway.

"Oh the owner of the company I work at moved there with his girlfriend a few months ago. Lucky for me, my work has gotten easier, if I need to pitch something or turn in some files he's right down the street, so don't be surprised if you ever see him over we often discuss work together". Jay rambled about work.

"CEO?". Louis perked up at the only thing he heard.

"Yeah he owns the company but since he does he doesn't have to be there at all times I'm petty sure he has another job but I can't remember what". Jay answered oblivious.

"Mmmm I might have to take a little visit". Louis smirked to himself plotting.

"Lo I know what your thinking and no he is my boss and a taken man so don't even think about it". Jay warned knowing the boys love for older men well especially wealthy ones.

"Mum i won't do anything those days are over i have a boyfriend". Louis lied straight though his teeth a boyfriend has never stopped him before and was definitely not going to stop him anytime soon.

"Okay". Jay said hesitantly.

"Oh yeah Kathy wants us to come in, so she can go over something's with you like new rules your schedule and such".

"Fine". I groaned

"And... I also agreed that this year since this is your last, that you wouldn't be so much trouble".

"No promises there".

"Lo". She warned.

"Okkkay, I'll try". I mumbled the last part.

"That's all I ask for". She smiled

Once they carried all the bags inside and to their room Louis came back down to help his mum with dinner.