Prolugue- Hello. I am Ethan.

Hello. Can you hear me? I don't know if you can hear me, or see me. But. Hello. I am Ethan Steven Racers. Or what my mean bully big brother, and his friends, along with everyone else in town call me "the Crying Child." You must be wondering why they call me this.

Well, it's because I cry a lot and I'm very scared of many things and, I cry when I'm afraid. A lot. But hey, before you start calling me a "crybaby" or "a wimp", truthfully, I am only 4 for crying out loud! I am only so young! And can only understand, so little! Please...do not end up like my big brother. Please do not be him. Anything but him. My big brother, Renaldo used to be so nice. But. Ever since our parents died in a car crash, he's never been the same. He bullies me all the time, and he hates me! I wish I could just die...he would like that wouldn't he..?

That's not the point though. Today. I am here for the last time in this town, to write my tale. Our story. On what I've lived through. A nightmare. All of it. It's all true. The things I've faced, I will never forget. Those dark red bloody eyes. Those long claws. That big bear that wants me dead, for good! All of it. I...I don't expect you guys to read this. Who would want to, I mean?

I'm not particularly what you would call, normal. I have short dark black hair, neon green eyes, I carry my beloved Fredbear plushie everywhere I go, and I wear all black except for my black shirt with two thin white stripes. People chant "Eth the freak! Eth the freak! Ethan is a stupid bitch!" And laugh, then throw stuff at me. They hit and push me around, as if I'm..... A puppet. Funny, right? A puppet. I guess that's all I am to everyone. A lifeless, freaky puppet. Anyways.

This is my story. My story to be told. The nightmares I lived through, the abuse I faced, and the torture. All. Of. It. But before you continue, and start journeying through my journal full of our story. Be warned. Be advised. That this story. Is not a good one. This story is not a happy one. It's not just some fairy tail, where everything is happy and good. No. This will not end happily. A bad ending. A faith. A faith, that will. Forever haunt me. My fears. My phobias. They'll all haunt me. Beware of what lays inside this book. Because once you've read this. I'll already be gone. You must face this with a brave heart. You might cry, and I won't blame you. I'll be there to wipe your tears. Though you won't know it. If you cannot face it, and this story contains something that can trigger emotions to you. Then do not read. If you can handle it. Continue. You have been warned. But always know. That I'm still here. Watching you from above. And feeling proud of you. With sympathy and happiness. Thank you all. You guys, shall now make your choices. But know. Tomorrow Is Another Day.

~Ethan
The
Crying
Child

(Do not own any pictures or the cover.)