Chapter 5

Yoongi POV
I see Y/N breathing steadily now, man that was a scare. I didn't think they would move so soon.
But then it was bound to happen but... The biggest surprise was that I didn't expect her to heal on her own...

Flashback~~~
I snapped that bastard's neck. I quickly turn to see Y/N on the floor, bleeding.
"Y/N!" I rush to her, checking for any broken bones or wounds. Just her shoulder was stabbed. Bastard.
She is bleeding too much, I need to heal her wound. I was about to take off her sweater, when I suddenly heard footsteps.
"I'm telling you he has it covered" a voice said.
"He should've been back" another answered.
I carry Y/N bridal style and decided to head to disappear. I couldn't be risked seen. I also have to stop by the cameras. Normally, I would've also killed any witnesses but Y/N is more important.
I arrive at my apartment and head straight to my room. I place her on my bed and immediately remove her jacket. She's lost a lot of blood... This is not good. I was about to bite myself to let my blood heal her wound, but I stop to see something that made me stop.
She was healing already.

End of Flashback~~~

I suddenly see her stir, I immediately stand up and rush to her side.
"Y/N?" I whispered. I don't know how she'll react. Will she remember? If she does, what do I say?! Crap, this isn't something I am use to!!

Y/N POV

I open my eyes, slowly and I see Yoongi. He has a worried look on his face. What happened? I was in the gym---
I jump up, and start looking around. That man?!
"Where is he?!!"
"Y/N, calm down... Your okay, who?" He starts trying to calm me down by caressing my arms. It relaxed me a bit, BUT that man... Was trying to kill me, and he----
"That guy who attacked me out of no where... Yoongi, you know who I am talking about!" I know I sound crazy but I know what I saw.
"What man? I found you passed out, I didn't know where you lived so I brought you here..." Yoongi says calmly. He's lying! Why?!!
"Yoongi don't lie to me. I know what I saw!"
"What did you see." His voice suddenly changed tone. From a calming voice to a serious tone.
"That man, that crazy guy was trying to kill me... Before I locked myself in the room I had peper sprayed his eyes, to try an get away, he called me chosen one and i don't know what else...also You left me a note, telling me to go to the gym and---"
"What note?" He asked, his expression changed.
"Didn't you leave me a note in my locker?" I asked him. Wait--- he doesn't even know my locker.
"No? Y/N, you pepper sprayed his eyes??"
"Yes and---" I stopped all of a sudden because he bursted out laughing.
"Omo Y/N you haha you seriously did that, man your still full of surprises aren't ya!" Yoongi just laughed. Wait, is he admitting that I didn't dream this.
"Yoongi... Seriously what happened?" I asked him.
He stopped and looked at me, "Y/N its best if you just forget what happened," he caresses my cheek, "all that matter is that your safe".

"What was he? His eyes were red... Yours were too?"
"....." He stayed silent. His eyes are back to normal. Could I have imagined it? No, I know what I saw.
"What happened to him?" I asked him.
"It doesn't matter" he shortly replied.
"You... Did you--" I stopped myself. I see him shift, and I can tell what I saw did happen.
"Y/N, are you afraid of me?" He asked.
"No" I answered honestly. I mean, if he hadn't pulled him off me, I would be dead.
"You mean it?" He seems shocked.
"You saved me... That's all I see. Thank you Yoongi." I slightly smile. I am soooo weird. Anyone normal would be freaking out... But I am calm, sorta.
"He stabbed---" I JUST REMEMBERED. I feel my shoulder, no pain. I check to see my shoulder, perfectly normal.
"I was wounded, why aren't I---"
"Y/N..." He takes my hand. I look at him, he looks serious.
"Do you wanna know the truth?"