The concert

Your at an MCR concert and everything is going fine. They're in the middle of mama. You fell down and people began to trample on top of you. It was chlostraphobic and no one tried getting you up. There was no way to get yourself up on your own because there wasn't enough space to push yourself up or swivel round onto your knees. You begin to call for help and whale your arms around to attract anyone's attention. You begin to scream and yell out louder. Gerard's finished the song but Mikey and Frank are still playing. The volume starts to dial down and Gerard begins to talk to the audience so you yell out figuring that someone around you will pick you back up again. But no one does. So you yell a little louder.

"HELP ME!" you call out. "HELP ME UP! ANYONE, PLEASE!"

Gerard stops talking. You can't see the stage because all you see are tight, skinny jeans and shoes.

"What's that?" He asks down the mic, "it seems like it's over there, who's hurt?" Everyone around you start cheering because he's calling out to a fan and hey, who doesn't swoon over that? "NO, SHUT THE HELL UP! LOOK AROUND YOU, IS ANYONE ON THE FLOOR? YES, NO? PICK 'EM UP!"

A dozen arms come reaching down to you grabbing all your limbs. Gerard watched as this sea of arms bought you back up.

"Hunny, you okay? Are you hurt?" He was genuinely worried about you.

"I'M FINE" you yelled out back to him, "THANKS GERARD!"

"No problem, I want everyone to go back home alive and in one peice, do you hear me?!"

For the rest of the night he watched you, Frank watched you, Mikey watched you and Ray watched you so at any point, they all knew you were okay. . .

_________________________________________________________________________________
Okay yes, I know there's a youtube video where this kinda happens but I watched that video so many times and i had to get it out of my system before I could imagine up any others.