Wtf do am i doing

My name is Jumanji, I'm a second year at one of Canada's most prestigious , Wonderlan Academy. My parents named me after my grandmother, Jumanji. I owe everything to my parents, thats why I've worked hard veryday of my life to make them proud of me, and to earn this scholarship so I can even imagine going to such a highly esteemed academy. I have 2 close friends that are close to me, Windseeker and Time Warp. Windseeker is tall and strong and good at sports and Time Warp is crazy and fast and sometimes makes you wan to throw up. I don't know what I would do with out those 2! I am short and bad at sports and not crazy at all, it's so weird that I talk to too girls that are the opposite of me! They are so crazy that one time the they did the that was the thing it the that one is time did was is the thing even though it is it one was thing. That was so crazy and I almost puked. I don't really like boys except yes I do well except for this one boy, he name is Behemoth and he is 70 meters tall and has dyed red hair and eyes that are almost yellow which is so cool and weird and cool. My friends do not like him and they say that it crazy for liking him but I am not crazy so they are be wrong. He's so mysterious and I want to know him but maybe he won't like me that will be bad. Maybe I will won't like him if I talk to him. Hope fully I do because that will be so awesome and convenient. Anyways I am afraid of talking to him because what if he doesn't like me and maybe I won't like him if I talk to him but hopeful I will because that is awesome and convenient. He looks kind of scary but also cute so I will talk to him soon to see.

I first met Behemoth during my first year at Wonderland Academy, when we bumped into each other in the hallway before classes started. I don't blame him because he's so tall that he didn't even see me, Jumanji, a little dwarf child, with his head towering 70 meters above me through the ceiling of the first, second, and third floors. When we collided I dropped a stack of papers I was going to deliver.
"O-oh! Sorry! I'm so clumsy!" I scrambled, as I bent down to collect my things.
"Oh no, it was all on me, I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention, I'll help you." he screeched back in a piercing high pitched, soprano voice "I've just been out of it today, you know?". He bent down and started helping gather my things "So what's your name? My name is Behemoth."
"J-Jumanji. M-my mother named me after my grandmother, Jumanji."
"Well, J-Jumanji, it's nice to meet you!" He reached out his totally human and fleshy meat hand so he could shake my hand. Holding hands so soon? That's practically second base! We had just met! I reached out, red as a red hot chili pepper and shook his hand.
"Y-y-ye-y-y-ea-yeah!... N-nice to m-make your acquaintance, Behemoth!" I said, a blushing mess.
"Do you have a speech impediment J-Jumanji? You should get that checked out." He said as he handed me my papers. "See you soon!"