CHAPTER 1:

"Hurry, hide!She'll find us hurry!" Yelled Audrey. "Here, hide here,!"Me and Audrey were playing hide n' seek with our mom, it sure was fun.................... I sure do miss her. That's the last memory I have of my mom, one moment we were having the time of our life's and then the next thing I know we wake up the next morning and Mom is gone, including our older brother Jacob, all that was left was me Audrey and Dad, he changed a lot after mom left, but he didn't let that get in the way of taking care of me and Audrey, and now that we are in high school we're helping out on the farm. You know usually you would think that two teenage girls should be going to the mall and getting manicures........... That's not us, we're more of the hog wrestling, mud stomping, farm raised, kinda girls.

"Girls, breakfast is ready, hurry so you want miss the bus,"dad said.
Natalie and Audrey came walking down the cabins hallway in there pj's.
"Daaaaad just one more minute please."Natalie asked drooping over her self. "Yeah," Audrey added.
"If I gave you two even a minute to sleep you would sleep for an hour."dad said with a really expression on his face. Natalie and Audrey ate. They heard the bus and grabbed there stuff and were on there way.

FRIDAY NIGHT
7:30 p. m
1251 Dupley lane

"Ol'right we're here....... So what are we gonna do now go get some punch?, I mean we don't have many friends at this party, I mean aint they almost all priks and prep? "Said Natalie.
" Come on let's go inside, it's getting cold out here. "Audrey said.
When they walked in and the house smelt of alcohol and and different types of colon and perfume.

Natalie's P.O.V:

As we walked in the Door it hit us, the smell of the alcohol and different scents almost made me gag, and from the looks of it so did Audrey. We walked over to the dj table where our friend Drake was.
"So...... Mr Dj man, whatcha up to? "I asked.
" Well you know I'm up here being all hip hop, what yall up to? "He said.
" OH..... Well that's cool we're just here to party that's all. " I said again.
" well okay I'll see around yall go have fun. "he said.
" Alright you too Drake. " Audrey said.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
FRIDAY NIGHT
12.30am
AT THE PARTY

Audrey's POV:

" Man I'm ready to go, I don't feel to good........... I've got to find Natalie........... "Audrey thought. Audrey went away from the party by some bushes beside the road. She called Natalie.
" Hey where are you I couldn't find you."Audrey asked.
"I was with a friend he's really nice."Natalie said.
"you mean you were with a guy you just met aka stranger and you were hanging out. "Audrey said with here arms crossed and a smirk on her face.
"Are you doing that face?" Natalie ask.
"yep, anyway are you even at the party?"Audrey asked.
"No, sorry I left I was planning on coming back."Natalie said.
"well I don't feel good tbh I think I drunk a little to much so I'm gonna need you to come pick me up."Audrey said.
"OK, I'll be there in about thirty minutes."Natalie hung up the phone.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××