1 - Popsugar

(A/N: I got this idea from a Chris Evans story. I will not be copying anything. The book just gave me a ton of ideas. I hope you enjoy. And check out Little Talks by @savagesociety )

So what's it like being a rising star in the world of acting?

Wow good question. Um I can definitely say it's challenging because I tend to compare myself to other actors, who are far more talented than me by the way. I guess I go with the flow and try my hardest. I always be myself and I try to portray the character as best I can.

Wow. You're very wise for your age *laughs*. I have one more before we let you go. Are the rumors true? Are you being cast in Captain America Civil War?  If so who are you playing?

I had no idea there were rumors but in that case yes, yes the rumors are true. I'll be playing a minor role but I'll for sure be seen a lot. Um I can't tell you too much. Sorry. But I can tell you that I play Grace. But I was told not to tell ANYONE my last name as its top secret. So shh.

You heard it everyone. Taylor Montgomery has confirmed her role in Civil War. Maybe she can come back when she's allowed give away the last name. But for now we'll say bye to her. Thank you being on the show

Thank you for having me and I'll for sure come back.