55 - Shiny

*4 Years Later*

*Taylors POV*

"Tom where are we going?" I asked as he guided me because I had a blindfold on

"Sh"

"You're a sick person, dragging a girl out in the woods, I mean I think that's where I am, just to kill her and dump her in like a lake or something, not to mention the fact that you keep shushing me which is really annoying"

"Sweetie I'm not going to kill you" I let out a sigh of relief "Besides, if I was going to kill you I'd probably dump you in a sewer"

I gasped "You monster"

He laughed "We're almost there scaredy cat"

After a while we finally made it the destination and he had me sit on what left like a stump?

"Can I take this off yet?" I asked

"No" He said running around the place

"What are you doing?" I asked because it sounded like he pacing around and he's whispering "Where is it?"

"Where's what? Baby come on" I whined

"Oh it was in my pocket. Goddamnit Tom" He laughed

I heard him ruffling around "Is this the part where I die and get dumped into a sewer?"

He laughed a little sounded nervous. He let out a shaky breath and said "Open up"

I took the bins fold off and was immediately drawn into how beautiful this place was

We were in a tent that had an opening up top to look at stars, tree stumps for chairs and a table, one bed that actually looked really comfy, lights were hanging from the ceiling, and candles were all around

"Tom it's perf-" I said cutting myself off when i looked at Tom in front of me on one knee

"Taylor Lee Montgomery, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Before I met you I didn't think I had a place in this world. I thought I was all alone. Then I met you and you taught me to love myself. You taught me that you can't love others before you truly love yourself. You helped and pushed me through my worst days. You were always there for me when no one else was. I love you so much Taylor. You are my only and only. I know that's cheesy and I know this whole thing is even cheesier. But I don't care because we are a cheesy couple. Everyday I tell you I love you. Before you fall asleep, when you wake up, anytime I get the chance. I would like the chance to get to say it even more times. I want to say it to everyday for the rest of my life. I want to be by your side and you by mine for the rest of our lives. We will be the old couple that kisses in front of our grandchildren all because it's funny and because I love you. I don't care what others think, I only care what we think."

At this point I was sobbing

He started reaching into his back pocket and I lost it "Yes yes you asshole"

"Let me finish" He laughed

He opened the box and I gasped "It's so shiny" He laughed then continued "Will you Taylor Lee Montgomery do me the honor of being my wife?"

"Yes!" I screamed grabbing his face and kissing him

"It's gorgeous" I said looking at the ring

"You're gorgeous" He kissed me

"I can't wait for a forever with you"

7, 546, 364 likes

TaylorMontgomery Engaged!

Tagged TomHolland

6, 437, 228 comments

SebastianStan Congrats!!!❤️

ElizabethOlsen I love you guys💜 Congratulations

username1 iM FlIPPiNG OuT

PaulRudd AnthonyMackie We did it

AnthonyMackie PaulRudd That we did