4 Once in a Lifetime.

I could not believe my mom was going to teach me. After all the problems I just had because of her, now I HAVE to see THE SELFISH BITCH'S FACE EVERYDAY!!!!

Okay Kelly, calm down I chanted in my head and took a deep breath.

"The groups... Mss. Jenna Thompson with Mr. Thomas Lyle!"

Jenna groaned in frustration and started to move to the stage with a dorky boy.

Tory started to laugh next to me and I smiled at her.

"Next Mss. Hannah Giles with Mr. Logan Teilog"

It continued for some time and a bunch of students were already on stage next to the teachers.

"Mss. Torrance fray with Mr. Tyler potter"

Tory glanced at me and went to the stage next to Tyler.

"Lest but not least Mss. Kelly Johnson" I saw my mom's eyes look at the crow for me curiously "with Mr. Kyle Parker"

I got up and my mom quickly looked away.

I got on the stage at looked for this Kyle boy.

"Looking for me, babe?" someone said from behind me.

I turned to face those same green eyes from the plane.

So tattoo boy's name was Kyle? I guess it suited him.

I quickly looked at my feet remembering our last conversation, I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Sorry..." I murmured.

"For what being rude with me or for getting me stuck with you for group?" he asked cockily

"Both..." I started to say when what he said quicked in "hey!" I started, but he just smirked down at me and when I say down mean really down because he was pretty talk for a 16 year old while I am as tall as a twelve year old top.

"Now that it's all set you may go to your rooms, but I want you all giving the best of yourselves in class."

The auditorium started to empty and I took Jenna and Tory's arm and dragged them to our room leaving Kyle behind.

"Hey, what is the fuss about?" Jenna said jumping on her bed.

"Nothing..." I said jumping on my own bed.

"OMG, I can't believe that you got paired with Tommy!" Tory said to Jenna and started to laugh her ass off.

Jenna threw her pillow in Tory's face.

"I admit that Tommy might not be the most pleasant person in the world, but at least I am not the one stuck with boy toy Tyler."

"Whatever I didn't say I was happy with it, BUT the real news is Kelly here, paired with no one else that bad boy Kyle" Tory said and she and Jenna stared at me intensely.

"Uhm, do you guys know him?" I asked them shyly praying that my need to know more about him wasn't too transparent in my voice.

" everyone know Kyle Parker, the school's most powerful student, je can replay other people's power if he saw them using them, he is hotter than hell and walks around as he is too good to mortals like us, major god complex, he rides a motor bike, the school's bad boy. He has two best friends, Tyler potter and Logan Teilog. Tyler potter, the school's boy toy, he is really smart and can_____, he does anything that stays still long enough and is a female, you can ask all re girls in this school and three quarters of them will say that lost their virginities to him, he is the hotter from the three. Logan Teilog, the school's golden boy, straight a's, many ex-girlfriends that don't hate him after they broke up., he can shape shift into anything or anyone. Their hobby is betting, they bet about everything, and. I think the new petit blond girl might be the new subject... " Jenna said excitedly, but at the same time as she had it memorized from some file and when she said the last part her eyes glistened with something that looked a lot like jealous, but it couldn't be...

"Well, I just think Kyle is a rude boy" I said indifferently and started to turn my baby pink laptop on and turning myself off the rest of the world.

---

3rd p.o.v (no one's P.o.v)

Tyler threw himself in his bed while thinking about the new girl, those deep blue eyes that seemed like could see your soul...

"So, you guys up for a new bet?" Kyle said cockily as always, sometimes I don't know why we walk with him...

"Always" Logan answered, but Tyler didn't answer, he had the feeling that the bet had to do with the blond pixie and he wasn't too eager to play with her feelings.

His fears were concrete the next minute when Kyle started to talk again.

"You guys now Kelly? So, I think I can sleep with her in a month someone doubt?" he said cockily as always.

Tyler didn't say anything He just shook his head and to his surprise Logan followed suit.

"What? Is somebody scared for his little bastard sister?" Kyle said and loan's face grew pale.

"How did you discover?" Logan asked darkly.

"What are you talking about, dude?" Tyler asked confused.

"Kelly is the other child Logan's mom had before him, the one that she left." Kyle smirked while telling the story.

Tyler knew the story, Logan told them before about this girl but he never

Mentioned that she was coming here or why her name was and Tyler started to feel even worst by what he said to her in the plain.

It was true, Kelly was Logan sister and until two years ago he didn't even like her, but when her dad wrote a letter to his mom telling what had happened to Kelly because of his mom he stared to feel sympathetic towards the girl and when he saw her in the plane, looking soo lost and hopeless he stared to feel a weird need to protect Kelly.

"You okay, man?" Tyler asks Logan and Logan nodded on that way that just his best friend could understand, those nod with the look that made everything he felt clears to who could read it.

"you heard the dude, no playing with the girl!" Tyler said to Kyle, who just groaned an left the room. "Don't worry, I'll keep an eye ok him. Kelly is safe." he said more than glad that now he had a reason to be close to the pixie.

"Thanks man, I know how much you like to play with the new girls. I am just glad that you are not playing with this one." Logan said an Tyler nodded.

And then they both went back to meaningless conversation. Logan without knowing that playing was the last thing his best friend wants to do with Kelly.

***

I am baaack!!!

hi, dearest people taht read my story and lovely fans!

As you see i am back and full of new ideas for this story so hold on!

Please comment, i love them!

And vote, because i love votes too!

Love Love

Kiss Kiss

Penny