f o r e w o r d

E P I G R A P H

❝I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.❞

- Marilyn Monroe

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S T A T U S ( completed )

Started - 15th July 2016
Completed - 20th July 2016

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S U M M A R Y

"Just one wrong call destined the two broken teenagers."

High school screws teenagers up in many ways and both Onyx and Thomas are no exception.

Onyx Lockhart comes out as a sassy and rude teenager, yet she hates herself. Thomas Millar is a guy who loves challenges. An introvert with loads of insecurities finally meets a popular jock who is willing to teach her how to love herself.

So what happens when Thomas calls the wrong person, thinking that it is the same girl he hooked up with? But most of all, he is not expecting himself to call her every night and fall for her I-am-not-buying-your-lame-pickup-lines attitude?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

N O T E

This book will be unpublished until I have finished rewriting the story parts. Please don't worry because I won't be changing any characters, personalities or plots. I just thought I could provide the story with better grammar usage and writing since I wrote this book when I was 17 and it's been 5 years.

To my old readers, I'll not disappoint you in any way and bring back your favorite characters safe and sound. To my new readers, I can't wait to read your comments on how you feel about Thomas' lame pick up lines (yes, they are pretty lame to me too). All the chapters will be uploaded by the end of this month which means I'll be working days and nights for the improvement of this book since this is my very first book.

P.s. thank you for being patient with my grammatical errors and immature writing before the editing. you and your comments are my motivations till this day.