1

I still remember the first time I had ever had sex. It was decent, nothing like what I get now.

I was curious, if wanted to know what sex felt like, so when my brothers friend Austin slept over it was easy for me to get in his pants.

I learned the art of seduction very early and made sure I always got what I wanted.

1993

"Hey Austin."' I said brushing past him.

He seemed pretty flustered by me, so I used it to my advantage. He was in the bathroom, so I came in with him and locked the door.

I walked closer to him and he walked back, backing into a wall.
"Am I making you nervous? I smirked slipping one of my freshly manicured hands into his gym shorts.

"Stop it Ashton, you're like a little sister to me." He said breathlessly.

"He says otherwise." I said referring to his throbbing manhood.

He was already standing at attention and I hadn't even done anything. I sat up on the counter and pulled his boxers and shorts down , pulling him closer to me.

"Put this on." I said handing him a condom that I had I stolen from my brother's bedroom.

He did as he was told and I grabbed his manhood and inserted it inside of myself.

He was just standing there like a dumbass , so I coached him.
Finally when he got it right, he stroked, too fast , too slow then with no rhythm at all.

Seems like I wasn't the only Virgin here.

"Wait Ash, don't move." He grabbed onto the counter and started to do a little better.

I bit my lip , cuz I felt it.

He was big, he just didn't know what to do with the gift god has given him.

Even though I was a virgin, I had a pretty damn good idea of what to do.

I made him sit down on the toilet and I sat on it. The pain of me sliding down on it pierced my chest but I handled it.

I bounced up down on it like he was my horse and I was his jockey.
Like a little girl on her play time pony.

He started moaning all loud like an idiot and I put my hand over his mouth. "Shut up, before you get us caught." I whispered grinding on him like there was no tomorrow.

He stopped me , so that I was just sitting there and he came.

I hoped off of him, walked out of the bathroom and returned to my room like a sweet little girl.

That's when I realized I didn't like mediocre sex......

I know this is short and probably wack as fuck, but just look at this chapter like conditioning. Giving y'all a little glimpse into Ashton's life before I really get started.

It gets better , I promise. 🙃