The Fall

Okay, I got a undertale OTP. I got obsessed with undertale in one day and played the game a lot. I totally ship frans, OTP. I ship it hardcore so all my greeters, my first undertale fanfic >!<

Also Frisk is like...uhh...probably about 20 just to make her not super young.

~

***Frisk's POV***

We all went to the surface, together. We are all going to stay together, no matter what.

"Isn't it beautiful, everyone?" Asgore asks all of us, we just looking at the sun shining beautifully in the distance.

"Frisk you live in this? The sunlight is so nice and the air is so fresh. I feel alive!" Undyne asked I remember being here before I fell through the hole and met all the people I love now.

"HEY SANS...WHAT'S THAT GIANT BALL?" Papyrus asked, wow.

"We call it 'the sun' my friend..." Sans responded, he is probably gonna make sun puns and jokes now. That is so him.

"THAT'S THE SUN, WOWIE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM FINALLY MEETING THE SUN!!!"

"This is the beginning of a bright future for us. An era of peace between humans and monsters. Frisk, I have something to ask of you. Will you act as our ambassador to the humans?" He asked me, how could I say no? I nodded my head, papyrus face brightened up.

"YEAH, FRISK WILL BE THE BEST AMBASSADOR! AND I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL BE THE BEST MASCOT! I'LL GO MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION!" He left, I guess we have to leave at one point...

"Welp. Someone gotta keep him outta trouble. See you guys." Sans stated, winked, and left. I feel warm inside, I am aware I have feelings for him but put it aside because we are best friends.

"Man, do I have to do everything? PAPYRUS, WAIT UP!!!" Undyne yelled and ran in the direction of Papyrus. Alpys followed her out. It was awkward, I was in my own little world and by the time I came back to earth Toriel was asking me some questions and Asgore was gone.

"It seems everyone is quite eager to get off to it." She turned to me "Frisk... you came from this world so you have somewhere to come back to. What are you going to do now?" She asked me, my parents died when I was so little I barely remember them. They always said stay with the people you love because they make you happy. I didn't understand it back them but now I do understand what they mean.

"I want to stay with you, all you guys." I stated, she seemed taken back but joy and something else filled her expression.

"You are a funny child, if you said that before none of this would've happened. But it is good that you did change your mind now. I guess I can take care of you now, come along now." I grabbed her hand and walked along with her to everyone.

Once we got there we saw Undyne fall on top of Sans, what happened? We all ended up bursting out laughing at them. Undyne glared at us but I couldn't stop laughing, I walked backwards a bit only to be met with the edge of the cliff.

"AHHHH!!!!" I screamed as I was falling, luckily there was a rock so grabbed onto that. It was near the top so I could see a little over the edge. Sans suddenly appear at the top, he reached out his hand to me.

"KID! Grab my hand, hurry!" He shouted, I attempted twice but failed, I couldn't reach. I had to stay determined, I reach out farther and he did too. We almost touched but then the rock gave up, I was falling to the ground. I saw Sans jump, he jumped off of the cliff for me.

"Kid hurry!" He shouted, I saw tears in his eyes. I barely grabbed onto him but once he got ahold of me he pulled me in and teleported to the top of the cliff, we were safe. I felt a warmth around me, it was holding me so tight I could die but I didn't want it to go away.

"Don't ever do that again, I don't know know what I would do if I lost you Frisk..." I heard someone whisper, I looked and saw it was Sans. He was crying because of me, I hugged him back just as tight hoping he wouldn't leave me.

"FRISK/CHILD/HUMAN! YOU'RE OK!" They all say, they are around us but they don't touch me. I guess they understand that I need space. I start crying onto Sans' shoulder/neck, he rubbed my back and buried his face in my neck as well.

"Come, come. They need some time, we will check on them later." Mom shooed everyone away, they went into a cave. We were just hugging and crying with each other not as tight.

"I'm sorry..." I mumble, he backs up a bit but hugs tight once again. By now my shirt if wet but I don't care.

"It's not your fault, as long as your okay I am too." I smiled, I put my head on his chest. He was blushing blue a bit but I don't care. I still had my hands around him.

"I'm sleeeeeepppyyyy...." I moan and then I blacked out.

~

How was it? I liked it, already got frans moments. I am excited about the next chapter ;)

Thank of the you's for reading and see you's thee laters!

~Asuna~chan