The Stay in

I got nothing left to say, nothing left to saaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy. Idk. I started making an undertale song and rap, well the song is nearly done and the rap I just started, should I put it on here? Comment if you want it!

~

***Sans POV***

The kid fell asleep in my arms, I rubbed her back softly. I carried her inside the cave with everyone, Toriel rushed to our sides.

"Is she alright, Sans?" She asked, I threw her a little to hold her a bit more securely.

"Yeah, she's fine. She's had a long day so she fell asleep, but she's alright for the most part." I explained, she nodded and we walked to the others. They all asked if she was okay and I told them the same thing I told Toriel.

I laid her down gently on the ground, her head on my lap to make sure her head is not on the cold hard ground. I saw Alyps and Undyne snickering about something.

"Hey, whatcha guys laughing at?" I asked em', they stopped, looked at us, then went back to snickering. I was starting to get mad, was it because of Frisk and I?

"Awwww, little Sansy getting angry because we are teasing him and his girlfriend." Undyne teased and fluttered her eyes, they both busted out laughing. 

"W-W-Wha-a...F-Frisk is j-just my f-friend..." I shuttered, they dialed it down a bit but didn't stop I bet I am blue as a blueberry could be.

"Mmmmm" I heard someone moan, I looked at my lap and saw Frisk waking up.

"Hey kid, you sure left us on the edge of the BONE" I joke, she giggled a bit. Cute.

"Wow Sans, good one. If I wasn't so tired I would've laughed a skeleTON." She stated, I laughed a bit. One of the reasons I like her being my best friend is that she loves my puns and tells some back.

"Awww, I guess today I have to be BONELY with my puns" I sighed, she blushed and giggled some more. I blushed too, she makes me feel funny. Maybe she is tickling my FUNNY BONE.

"Okay, okay. I wanna see everyone, can you bring them?" She asked I nodded "Anything for you." I whispered, but she couldn't hear. I got up and gathered everyone as she had asked me.

"HUMAN, WHAT HAVE YOU BROUGHT US HERE FOR?" Paps asked, she looked down a bit. Her expression showed pain and sadness, I instantly sit next to her and rub her arms for comfort. She leans into me and sighs.

"I am sorry I cause you all to worry, it's my fault..." She starts to tear up, we all go into a group hug.

"My child, it's alright. As long as you are okay we are too, just be careful next time." Toriel explained and sighed.

"Yeah, we could never hate you. We all love you with all of our hearts bestie!" Undyne proclaimed with a toothy grin (Fairy Tail reference :3) We all agreed with her on that, we love her with all of our hearts but I can't help but think I love her more...but funny bone is tickling again.

She looked up with tears in her eyes. "Thank you...everyone...I love you too...and always will..." She said with tears, I felt a sting in my heart but ignored it.

She was leaning on my shoulder when everyone let go, he scoot up a bit and kissed my cheek. I blushed blue a lot.

"Thank you Sans..for everything...couldn't have done it without you..." She mumbled, she fell asleep, though. It was a beautiful moment and i never wanted it to end.

"AND ALL OF US! ESPECIALLY I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Paps shouted, I heard Undyne and Alyps groan.

"P-Papyrus w-why did y-you rui-in the frans m-moment?" Alyps asked Papyrus realized what he did...wait...frans?

"OH MY! I DID RUIN THEIR MOMENT. I AM DEEPLY SORRY BROTHER I RUIN YOU AND FRISK'S MOMENT!!!" He apologized, I was confused.

"Frans? What's that?" I asked, they all looked dumbfounded. They started whispering to each other, what were they hiding from us?

"F-Frans is your official-al s-ship n-name with F-Frisk." Alyps explained, wait what? "And before you ask what a ship is, a ship is a couple name for two people who are probably gonna hook up." Undyne explained, WHAT DID THEY DO BEHIND OUR BACK!?!

"WHAT!?!" I shouted at them, they backed up a bit. They instantly shhh me because of Frisk, I looked at her and she is still asleep.

"S-So you guys t-think of us as a c-couple rather t-than best f-friends?" I shuddered thinking that Frisk would be my girlfriend or...wife...

"Yeah, you guys seem like it. Plus we all know you guys love each other more than you love us which means you guys would be perfect for each other." Undyne stated, laughing in the process. 

"YES, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, APPROVE OF THE HUMAN AND MY BROTHER SANS TO BE TOGETHER!" Paps exclaimed, how long have this been going on?

"Okay, it is getting dark so everyone go to sleep!" Toriel rushed us, we had nothing yet so tonight we slept on the cold hard floor. I fell asleep with Frisk on me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRANS MOMENT!!! LOVE IT, I LOVE FRANS.

Okay, needed a fangirl moment. Yay!

Thanks for reading!!!