You get into your first argument

Devin: " y/n, babe stop trippen she is just a friend" Devin tried to explain to you. "Right because we we all just go out and put our arms around our friend and give them kisses on their cheek?" You argued with him starting to feel tears forming in your eyes. "I'm sorry!" Devin apologizes while he tries to put his arms around your waist. "No Devin sorry isn't good enough. You made me look and feel stupid in front of everyone like we don't date. I mean we knew each other since we were babies and been dating for almost a year Dev is that not good enough for you!?" You snapped you felt like you went to far but you felt hurt. He looked at you and walked out the room.

Daniel: you and Daniel were at the movies.
You got out of the movies and Daniel said he had to go to the bathroom. He came out the bathroom and a girl with blonde hair said "omg Daniel is that you, you got so hot". "Hi Isabel" Daniel said not noticing I was next to him. "Umm hi I'm y/n Daniels girlfriend who are you" "oh I see you downgraded Dani" she said looking at me up and down. "Umm excuse me I don't know who you think your talking to but me and Daniel are leaving" I said grabbing Daniels hand. "Y/n wait I haven't seen Isabel in like 2 years" he said looking at me. "Are you for real Daniel well I'm calling Alexis and Dev to pick me up" I said walking out the theater. I sat on the bench waiting for them to pick me up. I heard someone run out and say "y/n plz I'm sorry I'm so stupid" he walked up to me. "Y/n listen I'm sorry it's just she was my ex and I know I shouldn't have" he said "Daniel if she is your ex why would you know what whatever go talk to her if you want clearer you didn't notice me when you and her were first talking so." I said. " y/n no plz he said. I got into the car with Dev and Lexi.

Kevin: some football player at school is hitting on you, somehow he got your number and he texts you. Kevin had your phone because you have nothing to hide from him. You were getting constant texts from Jake (the football player) y/n why is this dude hitting you up and calling you babe?" Kevin asked you. Idk you replied. Does he not not about me does he not now that we are dating are you hiding something from me he asked. Are you going to answer me Kevin yelled. I got a little scared of how he yelled at me. I took a step back Kevin I don't even know how he got my number. Whatever when you want to tell me just call me he got up and left your house walking back home. You started to cry a little.