5- the silhouette

Catch me if you can!" The familiar tone of a boy my age rang in my ears. My eyes followed the voice, a smile and the faint smell of honey and tea.
"Garou-chi! You can't escape!" Somehow I had made the assumption it was Garou, their skinny frame and the determined glint in their eyes.
Both of us, running playfully in the field. As he looked back, all I could see was his silhouette in the bright sun— no, it wasn't the sun... Something brighter and more dangerous. This sun touched the earth and blasted the earth, everything trembled. The boy still turned in my direction, tumbling and being burned by the blast. Nothing but bright light was seen as he shouted my name. The voice, not of Garou— another boy in my life, one I'd forgotten. "(F/N)!" The blood stained across my shirt, the silhouette became a visible person.
My eyes widening as the realization hit me, I went to speak his name but I couldn't— the memory was slipping.
*****
Sitting up I rubbed my eyes, the piercing light was painful. As my eyes adjusted I realized I knew nothing of this foreign room. Posters of video game covers and harem girls made me question everything. Standing up I felt light-headed, stumbling back I tried to compose myself. Realizing there was a presence outside the door I tensed and prepared myself as I neared the entrance.
Slowly opening the door, I turned to see a door to my left and a short hallway to my right that lead to an open area. Stepping closer to the open area, a ominous music was playing. Peering over the wall I saw a large figure hunched over something. Rushing over to the figure I knocked them over and both of us went flying. I expected the figure to have some sort of resistance or strength, yet I just overdid it and hit a couch. Their body pressed against the side of the couch as I sat atop them in a threatening position. Recognizing their face I smiled, sweat droplets forming on his forehead. "Oh. King!" Sticking out my tongue playfully, he eased up. "I didn't know where I was, you scared me."
"I scared you?" He joked as I crawled off of him.
"Where am I by the way? Your house?" I began exploring as he hummed in agreement. "Wow, we haven't even had our first date and you're trying to take me to your house." He was reddening, but obliviousness and being in another room blocked me from realizing. "Nice house."
"Thank you. I decorated it myself." His monotone and serious voice made me giggle considering his tone was meant to sound appreciative.
Turning to the t.v. I noticed two controllers and a paused game. "Was someone else playing with you?" His eyes slid over to my direction and he nodded. "It was, Saitama."
"You know, Saitama?" Nodding he continued. "Well he comes over sometimes and we play a couple games."
"Oh we should play sometime— wait where is he?" Trying to remember if I saw his bathroom door closed.
"He was feeling hungry and went to this ramen shop to order us something. Since I'm running low on snacks." King said seemingly sinking deeper into the side of the couch. He looked like the King of lazy and nothing more.
"A ramen shop huh..." Rubbing my chin I remembered the ramen shop me and Mumen went to. "King, I'll be right back I'm going to check on something."
"Wait." Pausing in my place, his stern voice made my stomach churn. "In your underwear?"
Looking down my eyes widened. "What the hel—"
"I didn't do anything I promise, that was all you." Looking away I groaned.
"And you didn't tell me?!" Feeling embarrassed I rushed into his room.
"Well I knew you'd freak out. Plus why does it matter it's not like I'm a stranger." He seemed to pout at the end which surprised me.
"Hey, where are they?!" I yelled searching the bed and under it. Frantically rushing around the room I searched on top of a wardrobe, I could feel something up there but my stool wasn't tall enough. A large arm reached over and grabbed it, all I saw was the silhouette of it and it looked massive. Turning around I noticed it was King, this was why people believed he was dangerous. But his soft eyes showed a scared inner self. "Th-thanks..."
Handing me my clothes I realized he was exceedingly close. I was practically face to chest with him, his strong muscles protruded towards me. "Are you scared of me?"
"N-no, why would I?" He leaned lower, his face barely an inch away from touching noses. "Am I supposed to?"
Closing his eyes for a second he opened them again, a very stale and hardened expression. "How about now?" Even his normal voice appeared to be more menacing.
Giggling I used my thumbs to rub the creases by his eyes. "Your eyes are still kind no matter what face you make."
He was taken back, a small gasp escaping his lips as my hands slowly trailed down to his shoulders and rested there. Either he didn't realize until now how close he was or my words made him embarrassed because now his cheeks were burning. But he didn't seem to move away as his expression softened also.

*THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BECAUSE I WANTED KNOW IF YOU WANTED FLUFF/LEMON AFTER THIS SCENE.*
Even if no people answer I'll figure it out myself  :)