dieing

The phone was dieing, that phone will lose all its power soon and she has no way of charging it. If she loses the phone she will loss tuch with the others, she turned off the phone to save its energy. With nothing to do or eat she finally felt like there was no way out, while she was locked up she was summoned by the prince. The guards forced her out of her sell, they brought her to wars. When they got there wars was sitting in in his seat, kora was standing next to him. Ahim did not look at them, they looked at her with smilies she was covered in bruises, and sweat. "Oh look at you and i thought you were a princess?" Wars said standing up he walked down to ahim. "To think a while ago i was thinking of making you my princess, well that will not happen thanks to this lovely woman who has agreed to become princess of this empire. He said showing off kora who had a smile, he lifted ahim's face then shook his head at her. "To bad this face has to go to waste, and you cant let that captain of yours have it. Then he would be to happy." Wars said leting her go he ordered everyone out so he could talk to her. "You know this could all have been stopped, if your captain's dream did not get in the way of my rule." Wars said. "Well that is too bad and its also to bad that nothing will chang from you telling me this" Ahim said she finally spoke. "Ah look who decided to be bold, i guess your right nothing will change between us because I told you this. But i will give you a chance to do somthing for your freedom." He said sitting down. " im sorry but there is very low chances that ill do it, especially for you." She said." Just listen to my offer. I will let you go and you live as a normal girl with no problems from me. But in exchange you must tell me everything you know about the greatest treasure in the universe and all of the gokaiger." He said Ahim looked at he as if he were crazy." You must want that really bad if you are willing to let me go for the information." She said he nodded his head." Well im sorry to tell you this but i have nothing useful to you, and if i did i still would not tell you because all you would do is step on the person i love dreams that he has worked so hard for. I can not tell you anything and it will not matter how you punish me. You can kill me for all i care, im not leting you take what he has worked for all his life as well as the other gokaiger." Ahim finished wars was amazed that she was that loyal but she would not give him what he wanted. "Fine i guess i will take that offer i guess i have to kill you if you have nothing for me. Take her back to her cell!" He shouted the guards took ahim out and put her back, ahim sat in the cell just thinking am i really going to die like this a tear ran down her cheek at the thought of dieing in hands of wars like her parents. And even more the thought that she will never see the others or marvelous again.