| Notes |

A B O U T

There, is a pile of sheets, seeming so insignificant and delicate on the table two meters away. Yet, something pulls you towards it, and soon you see it right in front of your eyes. Words printed neatly on the first page atop the small pile, and something about it has your eyes drifting across each line. Subconsciously, you lift the single sheet and begin on the next. You delve deeper into the story, and too soon it ends. But there is the next one, the first words the beginning of a new story and a new adventure. You know its not worth your time, yet your body disagrees and soon you admit to the urge. The Short Passages have casted an unbreakable enchantment, and without knowing, you continue to walk onto the most thrilling rollercoaster ride.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

♦︎ m a r l e y ♦︎

Hello readers! This is Marley, the writer of this book. 🤗

Um, I like to use emojis 🙃, and like to read 📖, and like to eat 🥘, and like to watch 💻, and eat 🍴... oh, and I guess I aspire to be a novelist...?

Anyways.

This is officially my first published piece on wattpad, where I figured it'd be nice to know how the systems worked. Writing is a new experience for me, and I hope you understand what I mean when I say that it will not be perfect 😖. There will be mistakes, and there will be changes on the way, but this is all part of my learning experience. This book is basically a place where I test out my writing abilities and publish for... I don't know... fun, I guess 🤷‍♀️. Currently, writing shorter stories as opposed to lengthier ones are my peak, but eventually I hope I will be able to write a full-length, successful novel 😊.

Also, please keep in mind that some of the short stories may pale in comparison to other stories 😔. As the collection of short passages progresses, however, my writing should have evolved and become more advanced, and I apologise in advance if some of the stories mixed in are not as great. I feel it too 😓. A lot of the stories are pieces of English creative writing homework⏤just a heads-up⏤so the plots won't be amazing for those ones. 

Anyways, thanks a lot and hope you enjoy! 😁

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

First Published : ~ 2016

Status : COMPLETE *however still adding short passages from time to time

Approximate Word Count Per Passage : 500⏤2000

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

♦︎ I M P O R T A N T Author's Notes !! ♦︎

▸ This book is written in the British spelling and not the American spelling! (I spell G.A.O.L , and not J.A.I.L). Just a heads-up.

▸ Please feel free to comment and like, however, please refrain from using any inappropriate language.

▸ I am not a pro at writing, so please bear with me and my careless mistakes. I would really appreciate it if you could point out any mistakes and I'll fix it as soon as I can. At least I try.

▸ This is fully my original story. Please do not copy any of my characters or my plot. If by chance you come across something similar to this, than it is purely coincidental and I have not gone through any levels of plagiarism. Either that, or that person copied my work.

Thanks :) Hope you enjoy (^o^)/

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

C O N T E N T S

1 | Apocalypse : of a loyal dog and the ending of a boy's life...

2 | Beach : a description of a girl at a random beach

3 | The Worst School Day Ever! : the worst school day for Percy with the suspected mind-reader

4 | Regret : one mistake followed by an emotion too great to harbour

5 | If Only...  : an unfinished writing piece can cause so much

6 | The Nazis : inspired by the novel: The Book Thief

7 | Beauty and the Beast : a short scene from the Beast's perspective

8 | Mystery of Evalyn Hills : the day she discovers the truth

9 | Nine Henderson : the truth behind the skin [ for sci-fi readers]

not counted as a passage | The Alive and the Dead : prologue for a story I don't know where will end up

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

♦︎ B O O K  C O V E R ♦︎

Graphics by @ghibli_book {me!}