➳ Chapter Eleven

One Month Later

"Are you ever going to take a break?" you question.

"Not until this is finished."

"Sherlock, you've been sitting there for three days. We need to work on a case."

"I can't! This has to be perfect!" Sherlock exclaims while typing on his laptop.

You sigh and walk over to the desk where he has been living for the past seventy-two hours, only getting up to go to the bathroom and shower. You've had to take him food and force him to eat, not that he noticed much. He hasn't even bothered to look at you.

"I get that John is your best friend and you want the speech to be perfect, but you don't have to psyche yourself out!" you nearly shout in frustration.

Sherlock seems to not hear a word you've said and you have the sudden urge to hit him with the nearest object. Sighing again, you walk away and go to your room to throw off your clothes before heading back downstairs and into the living room with nothing but your bra and underwear on.

"I'm naked," you announce nonchalantly as you stand in the archway of the kitchen facing Sherlock.

"That's nice," he mumbles, not even glancing up.

"Seriously?" you ask incredulously, putting your arms back to your sides.

Now, you don't think wanting a little attention is much to ask for. You decide on one last attempt and walk out of the living room to the bottom of the stairs that lead to your bedroom.

"Sherlock, Anderson is here and he's seeing me naked!" you yell.

You hear a chair fall backwards before Sherlock's fast footsteps trek across the floor. "Ander- oh." Sherlock stops and gulps when he finally sees what you're wearing, or rather not wearing. "I-I didn't realize..."

"Took you long enough," you sigh with your hands on your hips, taking a few steps toward him until you're merely a sheet of paper apart. "Please take a break."

Sherlock's face is beginning to turn red and he clears his throat before speaking. "I suppose I could."

"Good."

You push Sherlock back into the room and shut the door behind you. You reach up to mold your lips with his as you're sure lust is clouding your vision. You feel his hesitation in resting his hands on your bare hips where a spark ignites.

You manage to guide him to his bedroom where he pulls back. "(Y/N), I'm... I've never..." Sherlock nervously trails.

You hold back the surprise and instead let out a short laugh. "It's okay. Do whatever you feel is right."

XXX

Sherlock goes back to kissing you and you push him down on the bed. You give him a seductive smirk and he returns with one of his own. You climb on top of him and start kissing across his jawline and down his neck.

You unbutton his dress shirt and Sherlock sits up to slip it off. You lean back to marvel at the muscular contours of his pale body. Sherlock runs his hands up your thighs then grips your hips to flip you under him.

Now, you're no virgin, but you haven't had much sex either. Your original intensions were just to get Sherlock to look away from the screen, but this works too.

Sherlock dips down to attack your neck and you let out a quiet moan. If there was ever a man who could get you instantly hot and bothered, it's Sherlock Holmes. Your skin is already on fire and heat is pooling between your legs.

"Screw foreplay," you say, putting a leg around his waist to flip him over so you're on top.

You reach behind your back to unclip your bra and throw it carelessly somewhere in the room. Sherlock's eyes are fixed on your chest and you want him to have a fulfilled first time, so you reach down and bring his hands up to grope your breasts.

You let his hands explore your body for a minute as you start grinding your lower parts together. Feeling him already hard sends a new wave of excitement through you.

You reach between your bodies and unzip and unbotton Sherlock's pants. Sherlock decides he should be showing a little more dominance and flips you down into the bed once again. He steps back to discard his trousers leaving only his boxers left.

Sherlock leans on the bed to hover over you and you can see the lust that engulfs his own sight. He hooks his fingers in the waistband of your panties and slides them off, tossing them on the floor.

"Sherlock, I need you," you say.

Sherlock kicks off his boxers, resulting in you both being completely nude. You wait in anticipation as he drags his gaze across your body then climbs over you. You notice the prominent worry etched in his features and you put your hand on the side of his face.

"It's okay. You'll be fine," you whisper and lean over to his nightstand drawer to pull out a condom. "I stashed them in here a while ago. Just incase."

Sherlock takes the condom and puts it on, then connects his lips with yours as he slowly slides his member into your awaiting core. You moan and Sherlock throws his head back while biting his lip, making him look even more irresistible.

You wrap your legs around his waist as he starts a slow rhythm that gradually speeds up along with your pants and breathing. You wrap your arms around his neck as he holds onto your waist.

Your moans grow louder and Sherlock's groaning is husky, only causing your arousal to heighten. His thrusting becomes deeper and rougher, bringing you both closer to your climaxes. You feel the knot forming in your abdomen as Sherlock pounds into you and you grip his shoulder as you arch into his body.

"Sherlock!" you shout and moan as your orgasm rocks through you.

Moments later, Sherlock groans and shudders above you with your name falling breathlessly from his lips. He collapses next to you as your panting fills the room. Sherlock discards the condom into the waste bin by his bed and throws the sheets over your sweaty forms.

You snuggle into his body and the two of you drift off to sleep with nothing but contentment in the atmosphere.

XXX