(Mis)Fortune : Twelve

For•tune
/fôrCH(ə)n/
noun
Chance or luck as an external

Mis•for•tune
/misˈfôrCH(ə)n/
noun
Bad

-To  be  or  not  be ...   fortunate  or  misfortunate

How peaceful is it to be asleep within your own dream? Dreaming, within your own dream

How peaceful is it to be asleep within your own dream? Dreaming, within your own dream. Dreams expressing its own action within a portion of your brain, dreaming in attempts to find meaning in the random signs... Or just dreaming to be dreaming, because dreaming is fantasizing. Or the dream is your desire. Well express it my love, and tell me how about those dreams we don't ask for; tell me, how do they find themselves subconsciously 

Zinnia's body sprawled out on the bed. She's not in fact tired, she doesn't know how she ended up in this bed. Alone. No windows, the whole brick wall interior. She shuffled the coffee colored sheets around, and let her eyes wander. She pushes her body up with the help of her hands, and places her right hand on her head.

Confused and distort, she questions if she's still dreaming. Only one way to find out, leave this permisses and explore. In this dream world every day is a new adventure, even sometimes when Coy decides to be in disappearance, she's exploring this world.

Except for the other day. The other day she was alone in an all white room, she could've swore she heard Rachel call out to her but then her voice muffled, and here. She woke up here.

Her bare feet touched the wooden floor. She carefully watched her steps, and looked between the two doors. One door is the bathroom, the other is to exit. She takes a wild guess that the door with the peep hole is to exit. She walks slowly, unaware what's actually behind the door. She inhales the dusty air, and exhales through her mouth. She places her hand on the door knob and opens it.

A bathroom.

So it must be the other door. She closes it, and waves her finger in the mist of thoughts. She walks over to the other door on the other side of the room. She places her hand on the rusty door knob and twists it. And open...

The same bathroom, identical almost. She leaves it open and runs towards the other door, she opens it and the other slams shut. She jumps in confusion, and fear. She runs over and opens the door.

Slam, goes the other door. She looks into the bathroom. Her head spins, and she holds onto the door knob. She thinks for a moment. She dashes to find a chair, and drags it to the bathroom. She opens the door and places the chair in between the doorway, to stop it from closing.

Then she dashes towards the other door. She pulls on the door knob of the other door, and it's stuck. She pulls and pulls, and finally opens the door. She turns to look, and she finds the chair being thrown full speed at her. She screams and ducks. The other door is shut.