Chapter 1

A yellow house. Two stories. In the middle of the woods. The owner of the house who is 27 of age. Sat in his chair staring at the fireplace in the living room.

He has brown curly hair with shaggy bangs . He is well belt being 5'11 in height with a 42 inch chest. But the most unique thing about this man with very tan skin he had purple eyes.

Staring with no meaning at his fireplace. He didn't even notice that a Beautiful woman stepped into the room. The tall and slim blonde spoke to gain his attention.

"Hey, Rocky would u please stop staring into space like a mindless idiot!"

Rocky looked up her letting the insult slind. He noticed the very tall 6'7 man with pink hair behind her.

"What can I do for you two?" he then said something under his breathe "stupid ass sex attics"

The blonde also known as savanna looked pissed hearing a little of what he whispered.

"Well there are many people coming here. Few are running from the cops"

as she talked the tall pink haired man snaked his arms around her.

"Some have discovered that they have powers and don't know what to do.....and...." She paused making Rocky inpatient

"And?!?"

"Your brother is coming."

Rocky looked as if someone was shot dead right Infront of him. 

"ugh of corse this is great just great decota i blame you." Rocky gave decota a look of Jealousy because of the placement of his hands.

decota the tall pink haired man let go of savanna.

"Hey! Shrimp why blaming me?!?!"

Rocky giving decota a glare and stud up.

"Because you are always messing things up! Stupid."

"Boi I should beat u right here and now!!!"

Then a new voice popped in and a black cat was sitting in rocky's chair.

"Yes kill each other so I won't have to. Anyway... There are every interesting people coming I heard Cody Williams the basketball player is coming, of corse I don't give a shit about basket-"

A brick was throw at the cat before he continued but the cat swiftly jumped out of the way.

"LEAVE COLE" The three yelled in unison.

"Hey now just hear me out you airheads!" The cat known as cole repositioned himself on rocky's chair. "Of corse having this many people join is unsettling for me. You know because of me having to kill and destroy this house but I like a Challenge!" The cat said happily jumping out of the chair turning into a handsome young looking man with long black bangs covering his left eye. He was only about 5'7. Still being the cat he was he had a long elegant tail and nice fluffy ears.

The cat gave them a mocking smirk showing them a fang giving them a very intimidating look with his icey eyes.

"Well ta ta useless children!" And just like he came he left disappearing into thin air.

Savanna let out an annoyed grunt. "Something tells me that is going to be terrible." Her saying this decota took it apon himself to make things better for him and her by grabbing her hand and pull her into his bedroom.

Rocky also took it apon himself knowing exactly what they were doing to go sit outside on the porch.

"Things...they are about to get crazy"