×1×

Michael

"Dad!" I heard my 13 year old daughter scream.

"What sport?" I asked as she stomped her sassy ass downstairs.

"Why can't I go out and hang out with the boys?" She complained.

"Boys?!?" I rose my voice along with my pierced eyebrow.

"Ye-"

"No boys! You're to young for boys!" I yelled

"But you had girls all over you when you were 13..." She rolled her green eyes

"No... I had girls all over me when I was around 15 16 years old." I smirked to myself

"See!" She yelled

"I don't care! You have girls that are your friends you don't need boys!"

"You suck!" She yelled and went upstairs stomping after each step.

I picked up my phone and my twitter was blown up more than usual. I was getting a bunch of tweets saying;

Its been 4 years since 5SOS broke up😭

Even trending

#4YearsNo5SOS

I'll admit I miss playing arenas and meeting fans, I still do meet fans. I love all of them... But the day the fans hurt my daughter was the day I couldn't do it any longer.

Flashback

"Daddy can we please go outside?" Bea asked me

"Course honey." I put my guitar down and looked at Luke. "Hey I'll be back in about 20 or so minutes gonna take Bea for a walk." I told him

"Alright." Luke smiled and hugged Bea

"Love you uncle Luke." She smiled showing her dimples.

"I love you doll." Luke smiled as we walked out.

וו×

As we walked a few fans came by, we took pictures and continued our walk.

More and more fans showed up till we were mobbed, flashing lights, screams everything.

I picked Bea up as she hid her face in my neck and cried scared.

I tried getting through but I was pushed as I fell.

Bea cried even more and had a hard time breathing.

"Bea honey are you okay?!?" I worried

She shook her head. I covered her ears and yelled, "get the fuck away from us youre giving her a panic attack!" Everyone backed away."you should be fucking ashamed!"

End of flashback

That was the day I lost a lot of respect for my fans.

She was at 9 that time. I was 24. My baby girl is my world.

I loved my job but it put her in danger... She went on tour with me for 9 years. I was a 15 year old father with a new born just starting out. At that time mum helped me a lot... Now it's just me... My mum doesn't help... Well now and again she will. Bea's mum left after she was born. My band doesn't really talk to me.

But I got a great life. I run my own music store, my daughter is growing, she's beautiful, healthy, smart, its all I would ever really ask...

I only want my baby happy and healthy.

Bea is my world. She may be a troublemaker, and a pain in my ass but I love her.

I looked up from my phone to see my favorite set of green eyes peeking into the room.

"Yes Bea?" I asked

"Can I get my lip pierced?" She asked

I chuckled to myself "ask when you're 16." I smiled

"But that's in 3 years."

"Yup I got my eyebrow done when I was like 17 or 18." I shrugged.

"Please." She pouted

"No means no princess." She frowned

"Fine." She walked downstairs and turned the TV on watching spongebob.

She watches shows not really from her time...

She sang along to the song making me smile.

"My little rockstar."