Chapter I - This Weird Town In Oregon

*~(M/n)'s Point of View~*

(M/n) gazed at the new house he was supposed to live in. A two-story baby-blue house with trees surrounding the entire environment. The porch was colored creamy white and the stairs going up seemed to have a loose step, but he was sure Dad was going to fix it once they've settled in. Him and his Dad moved into Gravity Falls, a little town in Oregon. At first, (M/n) wasn't sure of what to think of it at first. The town seemed to be radiating a weird aura that seemed to bother him. He sighed and placed the box filled with picture frames down. He held up one of them. It was a picture of his family. At least, what it used to be. Mom and Dad had divorced due to Mom having an affair with a younger man. Dad was furious when he learned the truth and so he left her and brought me here to this town. He still didn't get why a house was just laying alone in the middle of the forest. But then again, when they were driving, he saw a tourist trap that probably used to be a house.

(M/n) put down the picture frame and went outside, where his Dad was unloading the last of the boxes. He smiled and walked over to him.

"Hey Dad, I'll help you with this one." He said, picking up the one at the hood of the truck. Dad gave him a proud smile. "Thank you, son. I have to admit, 10,000 dollars for a house like this must be a miracle." He said, admiring the house. (M/n) laughed and agreed. Once they were done unpacking, the (H/c) haired boy decided to rest for a bit.

He wanted to explore the town soon once they've rearranged their things. It seemed to intrigue him in a lot of ways. The diner seemed lively and the two officers, who he thought were probably dating, were at ease. It was like the town had some sort of disaster happening before and they've somehow managed to end it. (M/n) sighed and sat up. He headed over to his things and brought out a book. He opened it and started to read.

Later on, Dad called him down. He was energetic and surprisingly not tired. He looked at his son. "We should tour around Gravity Falls to you know, adjust here."

"But Dad, I'm tired." (M/n) complained. Dad shook his head and took his son's hand, causing him to groan in despair. He wasn't going to stop. Is he? Getting into to the passenger seat, he stared at the path in front of him.

The first place they visited was that tourist trap called the Mystery Shack, only that the 'S' fell off. Dad happily marched towards the door and opened it, sniffing the air. "Whoo Nellie! This place sure is mischievous!" He announced, gaining the attention of some tourists. (M/n) laughed and patted his Dad on the shoulder.

"Sure it is, Dad." (M/n) noticed a boy with messy chestnut colored hair and the same colored eyes, with a cute red nose and some freckles here and there on the cashier. He had to admit, he's cute, but not particularly interested. He looked at the snowglobes when suddenly, some sort of voice whispered against his ear.

"Find me."

He quickly turned around, eyes wide open. What was that? He felt skin gettig goosebumps and decided to go out of the shack. That's enough for now. He once again stared at the woods. It was like it was calling him, persuading him to come. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he turned away. Maybe playing Piano Tiles 2 in the car would be better than wandering around aimlessly in the woods.

(M/n) bumped into someone and immediately said sorry. In front of him, was a girl who had the same appearance as the cashier boy inside. She wore a purple sweater with the words "You Go Dog!" stitched on it and a plain pink skirt. She smiled at him, flashing her braces.

"Hello there! You new here in Gravity Falls?" The girl asked, putting her hands on her sides. (M/n) nodded. "Yeah. It's...weird."

The girl laughed. "That's what me and Dipper thought too when we first came here! Oh memories...Wait, what's your name?" She went closer to him, making him back away a bit. "I'm (M/n) (L/n). Your's?"

"Mabel Pines! Wanna go inside and drink some cola? You can also meet my twin brother, Dipper if you want!"

Dipper. (M/n) thought. That must be the cashier boy's name. He smiled and nodded. Mabel jumped in joy and dragged him back inside, where the cashier boy noticed them both. His chestnut colored eyes glazed over to (M/n), making him tilt his head in confusion. Mabel put an arm around his shoulders.

"Dipper. (M/n). (M/n). Dipper. Say 'Hi!' to each other!" She told them both. (M/n) held up a hand while Dipper said quiet 'Hey.' Mabel pushed him towards her brother, earning him a zoomed in version of Dipper's face. They both blushed. Dipper glared daggers at his sister and backed away, tugging his hat down to his face. "So, you new?"

"Yeah," (M/n) answered. "We just moved in North of here." The twins listened in as (M/n) told them how he moved here in Gravity Falls. Mabel put a hand on her mouth. "So your Mom had an affair with a younger man? That's atrocious! Why would she do such a thing? I'd never do that. My future husband will love me and I will love him!" She said proudly.

Both males laughed. "Yeah, your Dad seems quite responsible, why would your Mom want to have another lover?" Dipper asked. (M/n) shrugged and looked down on the wood floor sadly. Honestly, he didn't understand why his Mom didn't like Dad anymore. He was the perfect guy! But then again, maybe she was too embarrassed to say that she's married to a guy who likes plenty of cartoons and acts like a kid a bunch of times. He sighed. This topic is getting too deep. He decided to change it.

"Hey, what's your past here in this town? Since you guys seemed so accustomed and comfortable here." (M/n) asked to the twins. They began telling stories to gnome boyfriends, to a weird monster who's made of candy and plenty more. But what intrigued him was a triangular demon named Bill Cipher. He listened carefully to their words about the demon.

"Bill was an ultra powerful demon that wanted to take over everything! He would make deals with anyone just to get what he wants! But we didn't let him because we were all like, "You can't beat us Bill! We're stronger than you!" because we had a gigantic robot that was made out of this shack and-"

"Okay Mabel, breathe. Anyway, we defeated him by our uncles switching clothes to destroy Bill in our uncle Stan's mind, which we thought would permanently erase all memorie of our brilliant summer but then a miracle happened and our uncle didn't forget us."

"And that's how we saved Gravity Falls!"

(M/n) gave them a small applause and laughed. It seemed that these two went through a lot these past years. And it somehow joyed him to listen to their stories. His Dad came with a whole lot of souveneirs in his arms. He smiled at Dipper.

"Young boy, I would like to purchase all this- Oh wait, I almost forgot! (M/n), choose one souveneir in the gift shop! I'll buy it!" Dad offered. (M/n) blushed and waved his hands frantically. "You don't need to Dad-"

"No, I insist! Just one and we'll tour around more of Gravity Falls."

(M/n) did nothing and gave in to his Dad. No one can stop him when he insists on something. He walked around the gift shop and found a little necklace with a flat metal eye for decoration. He found it quite interesting and walked back over to Dipper. Once they've bought everything, Dad smiled at the twins.

"You know,(M/n) can come again tomorrow to visit you guys." He said.

"Really?!" Mabel practically squealed. He nodded and the twins gave each other a fist bump. They said all of their goodbyes and (M/n) was once again in the car. He was sure to come by tomorrow to talk to the twins. Before he could fall asleep in the car again, the same voice before spoke again.

"Find me!"

This time, it was a cry for help.