NEW STORY~!

THE BOREDOM PRINCESS IS BACK!! I have a new account and I have a brand new Male!Reader story! It's called Broken Pocket Watch and it's an Alice in Wonderland story. Don't worry~ For all of those yaoi loving trash cans, they're all boys~ Even the Red Queen. Now! I shall provide a preview for those who are interested~

~*~

The door opened, revealing a humanoid figure with...rabbit ears. My eyes widened and I shot up from the bed, then suddenly regretting it. The thing with rabbit ears walked forward, bending to set me down the bed one more time.

"You should rest. You looked extremely beaten up and tired so I had to take you in my home, even if I was late to the Red Queen's court."

My eyes widened by the name Red Queen. I realized what's happening.

He was in Wonderland.

~*~

Don't worry! The prologue is longer. I have it published in my other account, CamilAkamine~ So if any of you are interested in more of my Male Readers, you can check this one out~

Also, for anyone who's wondering, yes I'm working on the epilogue right now. Even if that sounds like a lie, I am trying my best to finish them.

Anyway, that's all~! Keep your heads up for any updates on the epilogues~ May the gay be with you~

TheBoredomPrincess