-Chapter 28-

*Shannon's POV*

I got dressed quickly because Tony wanted to meet me at a restaraunt. Jaime kept smiling aand was so jumpy that I cringed. Mike and Vic picked out a black dress with black high heels and a black and red chocker. I also found some blackish, dark purple lipstick in my bag that I had no idea I had. 

"Shannon!! You ready?" Jaime said yelling up the steps. "Yeah! One minute!" I yelled back putting the rest of my dark lipstick, filling my lips. I waited a few seconds then kissed my hand to see if there was any mark: No mark. I looked in the mirror one more time and smiled. "You actually look pretty for once, Shannon. Good job." I said to myself. "Who said you weren't pretty?" Jaime said walking in. He smiled wide, showing his dimples. "You look beautiful, Shannon." I smiled and blushed. "Thank you.." 

Vic was in the car, waiting. Everyone was dressed up. I was so confused. "What the hell is going on, Jaime?" I said walking out the house. He smiled. "You'll see." I had a bad feeling about this. Maybe they'll tell me that I'm getting kicked out the house an-..shut up Shannon..

Mike smiled and hugged me. "You look great." He said in my ear and opened the car door for me. "Thanks, whiskey-hands." I said laughing and getting in the car. Jaime and Mike were in the back because they kindly let me sit in the passenger seat while Vic drove. "So, what restaraunt?" I asked them. Vic smiled. "The Island Prime." My eyes widen. "What?! That's a hell of a fancy restaraunt! What are you guys doing to me. Like, look at me!" I said, smiling. Vic smiled. "You look beautiful shut it." I put my hands in the air and laughed.

We got to the restaraunt and Vic opened the door for me. "Thank you." I said and he nodded. "No problem." We walked in the restaraunt and waited to be served at the counter. I looked around me and saw a little fish pond. I walked over and looked at the fish swimming slowly around, looking lonely. "Me too, fishy, me too." I said to myself. "Huh?" Mike said. I shook my head, "Nothing."

We waited about 10 minutes before the waiter too us to Tony. I heard Vic whisper to Mike behind me, "I think she's gonna love this." I raised a eyebrow and looked back at them, Vic looking away from Mike innocently. I chuckled to myself and kept walking. 

Eventually, We got to Tony. Tony was in a suit and his hair was cut short, slicked back. I was kinda sad, I really really liked his long hair. "Aw, you cut your hair?" I asked with a pout. Tony smiled but pouted playfully, too. "Yesh, I couldn't keep it, I'll grow it back soon. Just for you." Tony said pecking my lips. I smiled and hugged him. 

"You look great, by the way." I said to him laughing. Tony smiled. "Not as great as you look! You're beautiful!!" Tony explained, holding my waist. I blushed. "Thanks. Vic and Mike helped me." I said, looking back at Vic and Mike. Mike winked and Vic smiled. "They did a pretty good job for a man to pick out outfits for girls." Tony said, laughing. Vic crossed his arms and Mike rolled his eyes. 

"Why is everyone dressed up? Wha- What's going on?" I asked, confused. Tony smiled, "You'll see." I sighed. "I hope it's nothing big because you know I don't like the attention and I don't like people giving me gifts, right?" I said quickly. Tony laughed, "Yes, I know. But, this is big for you and I, though." Tony said winking. I was still confused. 'What the hell is he talking about? Think, Shannon, THINK!' I thought to myself. 

'Oh no..it's not what I think it is..is it?' I asked myself. My hands started to shake and leg bounced on the floor "I, gotta go to the bathroom. I'll b-be right." I said and got up quickly going to the woman's bathroom. I went into a stall and started talking to myself. "Is he gonna propose or something? I don't want him to.. I'm only 18..turning 19 in a few weeks.. I'm so scared.." I said breaking down in tears. 

"Why? It should be the happiest day of your life, If he is proposing." I heard a woman say. I stopped crying and stood still. "Sorry for ease-dropping.." She said after. "It's fine, I just didn't think anyone was in here.." I said quietly. "Come out the stall, I can help you. I'm a Therapist." The woman said. I got up the floor and unlocked the stall, slowyly opening it.