0.1

july 1st, 2016.

it's been a while since taehyung went out in the middle of night, usually he has no time to do so because he is too busy since he got loads of assignments to because he is a freshman in a university. he was on his semester break.

he missed going for a walk in the middle of the night.

he missed the feeling when wind blows through his body.

he missed the night air.

he missed the night sky.

he missed the stars.

and lastly he missed the moon the most.

he was riding his bike.

the last time he rode his bike was probably the second year of high school, he doesn't remember clearly.

he was just passing by the han river, but he was stopped because he saw a beautiful view on the moon.

he immediately parked his bike and got off from it.

soon he sat on the stairs, trying to enjoy the moment he pulled his phone from his pocket and took a picture of the beautiful view infront of him, the view that he have been missing for a few months, the stars on the sky weren't that much that day but the view was more than enough to send chill to his spine.

he laid his body to the ground positioning his hands behind his head trying to make them as a pillow, he was about to close his eyes when he heard a sob, at first he wasn't sure where that sound came from so he just continued what he was doing. later on the sob became louder and the breathing became heavier as im someone trying to breathe, he decided to get up and looked around and there he found a girl wearing a grey hoodie.

she was sitting not that close nor that far from him, she was still sobbing quietly.

taehyung was there standing quietly still in.his previous position not knowing what to do.

he gained courage to approach her.

he walked towards that girl.

but it looked like the girl knew that he was getting more and more closer to her.

she stood up and left the scene hurriedly.

taehyung was left dumbfounded, he was about to turn around until he saw something on the bench, a handkerchief, maybe the girl accidentally left it? he thought to himself.

he took it and put it inside his pocket.

then he thought he will just return it to her tomorrow, maybe she will be here again?